2.0.2b Patch Notes

I was running 73 and 74 maps the whole day, and I can for sure say that map drops didn't improve at all, maybe they even got worse. I fully chiseled all 74 maps and alched them, often had quantities of +80%, +90% or even +100%. I got a single 75 in my runs but that one was burned very soon for nothing in return. My 74 map pool shrank, maybe I got some more 73 maps.

I want to know: How many 74 maps do I have to run to definitely get past 74? Do I have to chisel 73 maps? Do I have to fully chisel 74 maps? Do I have to roll certain mods or certain quantities to get +1 drops? I want numbers so I can check what you are claiming, because I'm afraid you're not telling the truth.

The state of the map drop system is a shame, and for what? What was so wrong about map drops before awakening (in fact you could have a very bad start in past 71 maps too there)? Why did you still not fix map drops after such a long time, after discovering that complaints of beta players were right?

Why do you have to wall off higher level map content from presumably many players? Explain that to me.
"
rade0n wrote:
corrupted blood got buffed?! charges per hit not per death? unplayable for me now thanks..

Corrupted blood has always been on hit.
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

thank you guys!! eat an extra cookie next time you have the chance, you are worth it!
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Jaille wrote:
"
rade0n wrote:
corrupted blood got buffed?! charges per hit not per death? unplayable for me now thanks..

the last 2 weeks it was not STACKING on hit. cb was the only ability i kept an eye on and it was sure as hell not stacking per hit otherwise i wouldnt have finished one single map.
"
rade0n wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
"
rade0n wrote:

the last 2 weeks it was not STACKING on hit. cb was the only ability i kept an eye on and it was sure as hell not stacking per hit otherwise i wouldnt have finished one single map.

It has *always* been on hit. You might be thinking of the magic mob affix corrupted bloodline, which applies one tick per mob in pack on kill.
"
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
So about 2 dozen 75-77 maps in now and maybe 5 returns, not one +1.. Maps are worse now than they were before the patch. (and yes i chisel alch to 100%+)

What gives?

Really...? How much quantity are you crafting them for? I am getting noticably better map drops in my relatively short amount of time playing 2.0.2.. see my post on the 2.0.2 thread.

As I specifically mentioned in my comment, 100% on every map, chiseled everytime.

Quite curious what character you are doing this mapping on, considering your only character has only lost exp in the last 2 days and been online for a total of 5 hours.
Last edited by Ggiant85 on Aug 20, 2015, 2:45:09 PM
Seem like i went from sustaining 78-80 to not sustaining 77 maps. Nice change Kappa.
"
Ggiant85 wrote:

It has *always* been on hit. You might be thinking of the magic mob affix corrupted bloodline, which applies one tick per mob in pack on kill.

hm ill check it out... dude im raging like hell right now ;-D

E: ill take everything back i said... im so dumb i forgot i changed my endurance gem with a damage gem to give it a try and today i wonder why i drop like a fly

ggg im sorry
Last edited by rade0n on Aug 20, 2015, 3:11:03 PM
"
rade0n wrote:
"
Ggiant85 wrote:

hm ill check it out... dude im raging like hell right now ;-D

Yeah mate. Also I's pretty sure the CB degen depends on the monster. I mean 5 corrupting blood stacks from a golem will drain my life so fast, but 10+ CB stacks by a ribbon won't do much etc.
It's probably proportional to its physical damage
you might have gotten unlucky and fought some golem lol
Last edited by Jaille on Aug 20, 2015, 3:06:15 PM
Unfortunately I'm still crashing when switching instances for a second time :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info