2.0.2b Patch Notes

thanks!
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

thank you guys :) youre doing a great job. dont let the whining and complaining and all the "dafuqs" get to you too close. youre all doing a great job!!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Thanks for the hard work guys! Client crashes can't be fun.
"
Milani wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

thank you guys :) youre doing a great job. dont let the whining and complaining and all the "dafuqs" get to you too close. youre all doing a great job!!

Yeah, great job. Only good things in awakening are loot filters and lockstep.
My postcount just went up by 1.
awesome!
loving the brittle farmers :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Koksii wrote:
smoothening the progression to 79 maps didnt work out so well apparently :(

Try chiseling to max quality and making the maps rare to get better map drops.
Nice 3d art on the Sire of Shards, but putting weapon effects like the ebony weapon effect doesn't cover up the weapon. The weapon mtx is inside the sire of shards and doesn't encase the weapon in black.

Thanks!
really love your awesome work guys! keep it going! :)
IGN: eLguL
"
neoc666 wrote:
"
Milani wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Yeah, great job. Only good things in awakening are loot filters and lockstep.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info