2.0.2b Patch Notes

CB and / or corrupted bloodlines mod is currently bugged. RaizQT ripped to that. For example I sometimes get stacks on my flame totem char, sometimes I don't. I don't run any auras or heralds since I'm blood magic.
So could anyone take a look into Wild strike, and how i can crash other people's game's with it? If not, thats totes cool, its fun making people RIP and watching them whine about this weird unknown lag they never got before :D
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

This is why we appreciate our Dev team! Thanks for alla hard work, guys! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm surprised lightning warp - reduced duration bug wasn't fixed.
I mean seriously, no one uses lightning warp in this game? Or bothered submitting bug reports? I brought it up in the 2.0.2 patch notes thread but seems no one really cares.
Would love to explore these changes but this crash to 2nd zone bug is preventing that from happening.
I'm actually not complaining about map drops. Played 2 78's last night chisel'd and 70+ quantity and got one 78 and 2 79's. Must say I am very happy about the change.

Lightning warp's animation still broken though. (not talking about less duration)
Holding lightning warp continuously, one animation will show but the next the character teleports to spot without animation.
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

Take the weekend off guys. You deserve it!
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.2b
  • Fixed client crashes with Heavy Strike, Vigilant Strike, Viper Strike, Dominating Blow and Infernal Blow when used with Melee Splash.

I think the crash was just the user dying after experiencing that bad combination of skills, not a technical one issue.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Thanks - and thanks for working late to get this patch sorted out. :D
Very much appreciated.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Chris wrote:
The Less Duration + Lightning Warp fix is still being worked on - hopefully ready tomorrow.

I'd like to say (in what is, I think, my first forum post), how happy this makes me.

Not the bug fix (though that's nice): the message. When fixes come out for a game (any game, really), it's really frustrating for us players not knowing whether the developers have noticed or plan to fix what is NOT in the patch. Does the absence from the patch mean it's not considered important or viable to fix.

Chris' message says

* Yes we have noticed it
* Yes, we are working on it
* And you can expect a fix on date X

GGG is generally good at communications, but Chris' message is the sort of thing that makes me want to nominate them for some kind of Dev of the year award.

Just thought you'd appreciate the feedback. I'm off to find something to buy in the shop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info