0.10.1b Patch Notes

I will support you guys soon(tm), if you look at my active post history you'll see when ;)
Looking forward to throwing money at you guys :)
"
Anthian wrote:
they're implementing this because krip keeps getting spammed. seems they're catering to all his needs.

You think Kripp should not be catered to, like the rest of us are?
Casually casual.

"
Chris wrote:
"
AiSard wrote:
Does /dnd tell the whisper-er that you are dnd-ing?

I don't think so, but we're going to improve it as fast as we can. This patched was rushed because the streamer-spam situation with today's race was absolutely horrendous.

I kinda hope it doesnt, let the spammers think they are spamming them. lol

Ehh gimps those who arent spammers though, maybe best if you were told.

"
Anthian wrote:
they're implementing this because krip keeps getting spammed. seems they're catering to all his needs.

It wasnt just him. It was done to at least 3 streamers. One died in the race from it.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Feb 13, 2013, 4:45:24 AM
nice "little" patch... but... jeez, take a few days off, seriously... seems a bit like you guys are working 24/7...
IGN: FourFingerJoe
"
You can no longer target minions on your own team

Now, how do I check my minions' health?
after the patch my support gems fork, chain and mana leech were turned into added cold damage. all 3 of them wtf? :<
IGN: Vetroo
Saw those complaints cropping up in the thread for the earlier patch; insanely fast response, you guys rule
Exe not starting for me now.

I receive this error " the pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation "

(same message with packcheck.exe)
add later dnd block command "player not online" response

dnd commands are reset when u relog
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Chameleon wrote:
I kinda hope it doesnt, let the spammers think they are spamming them. lol

for /dnd to have a practical use outside of helping to prevent streamers from getting spammed then it needs to tell people that they did not get your whisper.
Last edited by Lionguild on Feb 13, 2013, 4:52:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info