I am lucky, therefore game is fine

I've 6-linked 3 items this league. Spent about 100 fusings. Game is fine.

In real life... you work and you got regular wage month after month if you do your job right.
This is game... you play and you got nothing month after month if you are not "0,01%" gamer population.

No matter how much you try, you'll still bite the dust unless RNG.

So you tellin' me it's right that player with over 250 hours spent in game by killing things cannot be rewarded by Exalted drop?

This unrewarding game experience is pretty bullshit. I have never seen game like this.
One question: do exs from farmin alt shards are less shiny or something? If I relied on my droprate I might be buying my first 5L chest today mayby..,
Burn all the orbs!
"
pajingtonn wrote:
In real life... you work and you got regular wage month after month if you do your job right.
This is game... you play and you got nothing month after month if you are not "0,01%" gamer population.

No matter how much you try, you'll still bite the dust unless RNG.

So you tellin' me it's right that player with over 250 hours spent in game by killing things cannot be rewarded by Exalted drop?

This unrewarding game experience is pretty bullshit. I have never seen game like this.

There's nothing right in your post. 0/10
Its not "Im lucky, game is fine"

Its I have a different perspective... or I play the game differently... or in my experience...

Those may not be the exact words people use in some, or most cases but that is what they represent; a players experience and their perspective.

It doesnt invalidate the QQ, and it absolutely does not mean that they are just lucky.

Calling people with opposing viewpoints just "lucky" and attempting to invalidate their experience simply based on your experience is hypocritical.
Noblesse oblige
Player one:
Chooses not to trade. Chooses not to party. Building their character and playing the game, wanting 1-100 to be a progression based experience, hoping the needed gear will drop eventually.

Player two:
Trading a little bit here and there when needed, to force a progression where all is left up to RNG. Partying a bit, but mainly not. Searching builds, reading up to acquire knowledge about the game.

Player one will ALWAYS see himself as the more unlucky one, as he leaves everything up to RNG.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Boem wrote:
what if i fit into the category

4) i'm doing okaish, but i realize RNG is a swinging pendulum and it will swing my way if i persist, why you qq when everybody is under the same rule-set of RNG?

Peace,

-Boem-

Totally true. The carrot on the stick (be it a mjolner, shavs, or atziris acuity) is what keeps the experience enticing. I've convinced myself that a mirror is in my future and I keep doing generous things on the way. That's one big thing I love about poe is you can give people things like d2.
"
pajingtonn wrote:
This is game... you play and you got nothing month after month if you are not "0,01%" gamer population...

In real life you go to work knowing exactly what you're going to earn. In PoE you go to work and get paid in lotto tickets. Scratch-offs, that's what the wisdom scrolls are for!
I love coming back to these forums and laughing at johnKeys threads.

anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
I love coming back to these forums and laughing at johnKeys threads.

keep laughing while I just press this "report" button over here.
but don't worry, you're not contributing anything to the forums, anyway.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 18, 2015, 2:17:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info