[2.2] Poor Mans Guide to Bows - 114K DPS and Atziri on a 5L

Also, Darresso's is 5 chaos on standard, I doubt you can get a rare chest for 5ch that is as good as the Darresso. Now, if your friends are comparing it with some mirrored rare chest that is another story.
Last edited by mirage2k640 on Dec 31, 2015, 3:41:44 AM
How can I come closer to your current dps?

I go up to 6 frenzy max, cause I respeced a character that didn't get the extra frenzy in the past.

My gear:
Spoiler

Lvl 78 btw, and I only have the top part of the skill tree to finish.

Basically everything to the point of Fangs of Viper point, now I just have to go left and up.
I would swap Chain for Pierce in your LA setup. More DPS and in my experience clear speed remains great.

5L your frenzy with PPA, AFD, WED & Slower Proj.
Last edited by mirage2k640 on Jan 12, 2016, 5:27:46 AM
really well written guide, perfectly fits my playstyle!
If this post could be updated to 2.2, you'd be my hero!
"

+1
+2
"

Hey everyone, I just figured out that the old POE Builder site is still on 2.0. If you copy the build links the forum post into that site, you'll be able to see the old builds and can follow it to recreate your 2.2 build (some skills are missing due to the 2.1 update, but it's really only 1 or 2).

Here's the link:
https://poebuilder.com/

ENJOY!
Two questions...

"

Ranger Deadeye - This is clearly the best Ascendency class for a pierce based bow user. I strongly suggest that you take the pierce + crit chance increased by pierce option, along with the increased projectile. This is going to make your DPS insane.

1. What are your thoughts on going with Raider for the Ascendancy class and hitting "Avatar of the Slayer" and "Quartz Infusion". You may lose some damage compared to Deadeye, but the increased Dodge chance and huge benefit per Frenzy charge is a big win since the rest of the character is already so invested in Frenzy charges.

2. How does Powerful Precision work with a Drillneck and already having 75% pierce? The additional 100% pierce at the beginning of the shot, does that turn my damage into 175% or does it cap at 100%?

Awesome update by the way. Thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info