Mana Leech

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Will two this gems stack, like if I will have two Mana Leech linked to a skill, will I get 1%+1% mana from dmg?
Ingame: KAZZNA
Same-type support gems do not stack.
Oh, thx.
Ingame: KAZZNA
Are there monsters that have mana leech resistance?
<->
Last edited by bountardos on Feb 4, 2013, 11:04:10 AM
No.
I would like to post a feedback on Mana Leech support gem and the way it gains experience and potential (similar feedback for Life Leech).

It feels that the break-point system implemented for this support gem is not rewarding on high levels. 1% leech at lvl1, 2% at lvl6 and 3% at lvl12 is fine. These levels are attainable rather easily and players are able to see the gem grow in power.

3% mana leech or lvl12 gem is the last point when a significant boost happens to this gem. It is extremely time consuming to level the gem further. Next % increase in at lvl19, which is huge distance in terms of experience and time required.

In this system, there is also no point in leveling this gem to lvl20. There is simply no benefit in doing so.

I would suggest that % leech is increasing by a fraction every level at the same rate as now. Just that instead of break-points where 1 becomes 2 or 3 turns into 4 you would have more straightforward progression in form of 1%;1.16%;1.33%;1.5%,1.67%,1.83%,2.0%.

This way, players would see the gem leveling meaningful, it would provide boost in effectiveness every level rather than big jumps every 6. It would solve the issue at higher levels where gems level up but nothing happens.
players were confused about "the old way" mostly because significant digits and rounding showed incorrect numbers. might work out now but i haven't seen a leech gem yet to know how many place values it shows. also all gems ARE linear now last i remember reading.
Hello,

is there a problem with Mana Leech since the last Patch?
I think Mana Leech isnt working anymore. Before the last Patch cames out
i had a massive Mana Leech. Now it feels like i dont have a Mana Leech Gem chained.
IGN: Popoklatscherin
Last edited by Extiz3 on Feb 14, 2013, 11:54:42 AM
Question, if i was to link this with fire trap skill, would i leech the mana from the explosion damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info