Item Quantity

Does IIR only affect currency drops and not items?

Let's say there's a 1% drop chance for rare ammy, so that's 1 out of 100 drops. If I have 100% IIR, this would mean that the drop chance is 2 out of 100.

If I have 100% IIQ, does this mean that in the same amount of time I will have 200 drops, so I still get 2 items? Or does the IIQ not affect how much normal/magic/rare drop?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Anyone?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
i'm confused. what is your confusion if you described the mechanics correctly (and as listed in mechanics thread)?
Does IIQ improve the drop rate of Unique items or only the the frequency of currency drop? That is my confusion.
all drops, its rarity that only applies to gear (weapons and armor).
I think Item Quantity (and Rarity) gems should both be white gems (requires no int/dex/str). Right now it seems like I have to build a Templar to make full use of these 2 gems (linking them with the same skill to kill things). Yes I could link them both on my ranger but I'll never be able to level them both up enough to make them as good as they could be.
"
Hildr wrote:
I think Item Quantity (and Rarity) gems should both be white gems (requires no int/dex/str). Right now it seems like I have to build a Templar to make full use of these 2 gems (linking them with the same skill to kill things). Yes I could link them both on my ranger but I'll never be able to level them both up enough to make them as good as they could be.

That <10% Quantity is really going to make your Templar so much better than your Ranger.
I don't disagree with the idea, but I find the reasoning a little weak.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 6, 2013, 9:40:13 PM
What I'm saying is it seems like these 2 gems should be used together to get the full potential of what was intended, and the only way that is viable is to use a Templar.
With just minor investment in Str and Int (Onyx Amulet and a +30 Node) can easily get you a decent amount of levels on both gems. Sure, your main attribute is Dex, but that doesn't mean Str and Int gems are going to suck.

The Templar might have the (theoretically) easiest access to Str and Int. Sure. He might be able to get just a few more levels on them without putting in additional effort on the highest levels. That is an utterly insignificant difference though; it's only a few points of IIR/IIQ. Those few points aren't going to matter.
will this work if i link it with an aura like anger (fire) or wrath (lightning)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info