Item Quantity

I think it would be cool if you could tie it to curses and when something affected by the curse dies the bonus applies. This makes people vary their build and makes them use even more skills. It's also cheaper on the sockets.
Does this gems works only If I am linking it with skill (Lighting Arrow), additionally I have to last hit mob with this skill to get profit ?
"
Aplier wrote:
additive. if you look in your character info "C" and then go to the skill this support is linked to, under the misc tab you can see it adding the bonus. the same applies for item rarity too.

If I'm reading this correctly and I thought I understood this right, even if I had like 12% Item Quantity already and this dropped with an Increase of 17%, I should see an increase in my Character tab or I shouldn't?

I ask only because if it is linked to a skill gem like say "Double Strike", should it show the increase, even though it is only in use on the last hit? I ask because it doesn't seem to be working for me, but then again I maybe missing something.

Thanks and keep up the awesome work GGG Guys & Gals.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Not currently. Working on it.

How about Lightning arrows strikes to nearby targets?
HC IGN: OrlandoFlorida / TheRoadBackToOriath
"
haitu wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Not currently. Working on it.

How about Lightning arrows strikes to nearby targets?
Those work. Any time a skill is actually hitting for damage, these supports will apply. they cannot handle DoT at this point because they apply at the point of hitting to the damage dealt be the hit.
I thought there were plans to make this a white gem; or is that being scrapped?
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
So -- does item quantity increase the chance for orbs to drop?
Hi, does the dot of viper strike now work with item quality gem? In september you said you were working on it, just wanted to know.
Should be white, drop only and rare as portal.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info