Item Quantity

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2019, 5:36:29 PM
I've never tried to stack IIR or IIQ from items so far, but i feel the bonuses from this gem isn't worth the increased mana cost and the support gem slots, their bonus are too low and you can easily get similar bonuses from items (that would even benefit every skill).
Of course everything adds up, but i'd like to see a higher bonus for constantly wasting mana, utility and kill speed (which i would get from other support gems).
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Dec 12, 2011, 7:00:12 AM
0.9.5 feedback below this post

If I was to base myself on the usual item budget between rarity and quantity for item mods, this gem is either underbudget compared to the increased rarity support gem or the later is overbudget compared to this one.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
hey all, newbie question here

I have this gem connected to Leap Slam. does it mean I'll have to kill the monsters by leap slam so that the gem will take effect?

thanks
"
Datpleb wrote:
hey all, newbie question here

I have this gem connected to Leap Slam. does it mean I'll have to kill the monsters by leap slam so that the gem will take effect?

thanks
Yes
Kinda obvious now that I read it again, hah

thanks!
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
Does this gem increase minions' IIQ if socketed to them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info