Concentrate Area of Effect

How will quality concentrated effect stack with reduced Mana Support?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Dec 30, 2012, 8:47:28 AM
Does this work with the Explosion effect from Infernal Blow?

I really have my doubts..
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
What really works with this support skill is Rain of Arrows and the Point Blank keystone. By having the radius reduced, it works to keep the range in check. Plan to build for this in OB.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
This working with poison arrow yet? Need to know for an intended open beta poison archer.
How does this gem work in conjunction with Marohi Erqi?

Unavailable

Gems in this item are supported by level 15 Area of Effect.

Let's say I have a few passive nodes giving me a total of 12% more aoe range. In what order is the calculation done to determine my actual range?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
'Increased' and 'Reduced' are additive; if you have exactly +30% Increased AoE, you will nullify Conc's malice effect.
So if I understand this right Ice Shot and Lightning Arrow don't get additional damage for the initial hit. I am curious though about additional targets from LA, are they considered area damage or not. For Ice Shot I imagine it increases damage of the small cone behind the target.
does this work with exploding minions?
ign: GodiNeelix
"
Besba wrote:
does this work with exploding minions?
yes, just link to the minion gem(s). as extra note, it'll work on spctre that use AoE skills of thier own.
"
stripe666 wrote:
Hello,

This support gem makes no effect on firestorm's radius, the radius no change.

I'm pretty sure animations never change, even if the range increases or decreases. I read something by Mark_GGG a week ago where someone said their Ice Nova wasn't getting any bigger, and he said the radius was in fact bigger but the animation doesn't change. I imagine that's likely what happened in your case. It was smaller but didn't look it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info