2.0.1b Patch Notes

"
Khisanth wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
When they say 12 Divination Cards, do you think they mean 12 New Sets? or 12 Single Cards?(example: 3 different sets of 4 each to complete it)?

The 12 new sets they showed from an earlier thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367515

"
Rmpz wrote:
"
Kharapos wrote:
Really? A revenant MTX after you nerf the shit outta them? You love shitting on summoners dont you? Still no improvements on our ability to sustain a map pool?
Maybe you guys should lay of the all that crack you bought with the mtx/supporter cash.

It's a spectre MTX.....

The video for that was slightly confusing. Stygian Raise Specetre being shown using Stygian Revenants. I thought the mtx made all your spectres look like stygian revenants until I saw the comment mentioning that it gave the spectres a black smokey look.

"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
1) Nerf leech.
2) Add leech immunity map mod.
3) ?
4) Profit!

No. It's change EB. Nerf Clarity. Kill mana regen. Force everyone to use a Mana Leech gem. Nerf leech. Add leech immunity. ?. WTF! Potions only.

Well they did buff mana flasks and have even said they want to see people using them.

My Incinerator carries a mana flask. I have no choice. Proir to 2.0, even without EB, with all the mana regen nodes, +mana/mana regen on gear, and clarity I could run my auras, level 16/17 artic armor, and fuel Incinerate without leech or potions and have decent physical mitigation.

Now, can't do this. Clarity has been nerfed. EB cannot be used to compensate because the mechanic was changed. Artic Armor, while I still use it, doesn't work well enough alone, so I have MoM. All of this together equals don't even try for mana regen. Link a mana leech gem. Use a potion when taking so many hits that MoM zeros out your mana and you cannot get a cast off to get leech started to refill your mana.

And now we have "no leech" maps. Wonderful. WTF are we supposed to do? This affix better be as rare as "no life/mana regen", a map I would not run in 1.3... because I couldn't.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Aug 4, 2015, 12:01:17 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
average player be able to sustain lvl 76/77 maps instead of the lvl 74/75 map pool that people currently have

And then we will have "average player be able to sustain lvl 79/80 maps instead of the lvl 76/77 map pool that people currently have" Just use currency and yo uwill hit high map. People don't and will never undertand that they need to use corrency and instead they just hoard everything.

Absolutely Agree with that statement. Still I would like to see a slight increase in map drops
i am curious about this new spectre effect too.
does it work with all monster?
i mean, is it going to look same as summoned monster, just with this shadow effect?
My only character is a nerfed summoner and this is one of the biggest insults I have ever recieved as a player.

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
New Microtransactions:
Last edited by Alex1x3 on Aug 4, 2015, 2:38:22 PM
patch notes look good some interestin mods there. gotta laugh at all the omg you made a mod that hurts my build ggg need to scrap this asap comments. some nice cards in there aswell keep em coming :).

also 1 of the few cosmetics ill have to get, looks beast.

any changes planned for the lovely sound stygians make? with 5 theres still some moments i dont hear it lol
Please tell me that the Spectre MTX changes Revenants' sound T^T Please !
So many nice new end-game map mods.... it's a shame almost nobody will ever play them because there are no high level maps dropping. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
do we know where these cards drop yet? are they mapping only cards or will they drop in the acts somewhere
Can you let us know when a fix is coming for maps bugging out? Everyone I know is basically on standby until we stop losing 75+ maps.

Less work on MTXes and map mods, more work on bug fixes please.
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Aug 4, 2015, 9:05:56 PM
"
Galtrovan wrote:

My Incinerator carries a mana flask. I have no choice. Proir to 2.0, even without EB, with all the mana regen nodes, +mana/mana regen on gear, and clarity I could run my auras, level 16/17 artic armor, and fuel Incinerate without leech or potions and have decent physical mitigation.

Now, can't do this. Clarity has been nerfed. EB cannot be used to compensate because the mechanic was changed. Artic Armor, while I still use it, doesn't work well enough alone, so I have MoM. All of this together equals don't even try for mana regen. Link a mana leech gem. Use a potion when taking so many hits that MoM zeros out your mana and you cannot get a cast off to get leech started to refill your mana.

And now we have "no leech" maps. Wonderful. WTF are we supposed to do? This affix better be as rare as "no life/mana regen", a map I would not run in 1.3... because I couldn't.

I've been running incinerators without EB and enough regen to run 6L incinerate with AA or AA moving for months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info