2.0.1b Patch Notes

Version 2.0.1b

New Microtransactions:

Divination Cards:
  • Added 12 new Divination Cards.

Map Mods:
  • Added a new end-game map mod: of Giants. This mod provides increases to the area of effect of skills used by monsters.
  • Added a new end-game map mod: of Deadliness. This mod provides increases to critical strike chance and damage of monsters.
  • Added a new end-game map mod: Titan's. This mod provides increases to life and area of effect for the Unique Boss.
  • Added a new end-game map mod: of Congealment. This mod provides monsters with immunity to life and mana leech. This mod only appears at high tier maps and is rarer than most mods.
  • Added a new end-game map mod: of Insulation. This mod provides monsters with elemental status ailment avoidance. At high tier maps this mod provides immunity to elemental status ailments.
  • The Overlord's (increased unique boss damage and speed) end-game map mod has been changed to contain two lines of text when rolled on an item and on the map overlay.
  • The Deadly (increased monster damage) end-game map mod has been renamed to Savage to more correctly represent the name of the mod when used on monsters.
Woo! More cards!
Last edited by NorthernDagger on Aug 3, 2015, 6:35:55 PM
NICE
nice one
what up cuzz
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so wet for that MTX

Mmmhmhmh
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
gimme patch :D
Wonder what kind of cards are being added.
Yessss
oh snap! Damn and i was just building a perma freeze build. Looks like some of those mods could be quite interesting and i wonder how much % boost to maps they give.
Last edited by vexray on Aug 3, 2015, 6:38:12 PM
nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info