Raise Spectre

I've noticed that monkey specters with ability to summon minions from trees actually summoning enemy monkeys. :D Is that intent?
You should not lie in the descriptions.
"augmented further by the skill of its new master. With practice, many raised specters can be controlled at once, creating an army of undead to lay waste to everything in its path."
Those are total lies, less life, less ES and less damage is not "augmented" and 2 specters does not make an army.
"
Paxmilitaris wrote:
"augmented further by the skill of its new master. With practice, many raised specters can be controlled at once, creating an army of undead to lay waste to everything in its path."
Those are total lies, less life, less ES and less damage is not "augmented" and 2 specters does not make an army.

lol.

Now, seriously though, they really should increase spectre survivability. Zombies are fine, because all you need is any corpse to get them back, but when it come to spectres it kinda sux seeing your spectre dying in a few seconds in a lv 74+ maps when you have nearly all possible minion defensive traits.

I've got q20 minion life gem, all minion life nodes, using chober chaber, running vitality ,purity of elements, discipline auras (with all aura buffs) and rejuvenation totem, i even respec minion instability to get those 33% extra hp. Yet, they get insta killed in maps 75+... there isn't much else to do for their survivability... i could get grace/determination (assuming i could run 5 auras) and necromancer aegis which even with an extremely powerful shield wouldn't make much of a difference of how fast they are dying now.
"
pelife123 wrote:
i even respec minion instability to get those 33% extra hp.

You should reaaally read that passive again
i was just thinking and i think it would be sweet if we could somehow have a list to prioritize monsters we would summon when trying to use this skill.. theres a lot of times i go to get a specific body and theres a mound of bodys over it and i cant get it.
on question to fire mobs in lunaris temple, does the fire aura stack? so if i use 4 spectre the burning dmg are 4 times higher? and is the dmg based on their hp or monster hp?

thx for answers.

edith: testet it and it looks like the aura doesent stack, it doesent matter 2 or 4 spectre with unrighteos fire, cear speed is nearly the same the only thing thats better to run more that the area is bigger. looks like i run only 2 unrighteos fire spectre + 2 evangelst or sentinel spectre
Last edited by sakuranoto on Feb 5, 2014, 11:19:52 AM
"
pelife123 wrote:
"
Paxmilitaris wrote:

lol.

Now, seriously though, they really should increase spectre survivability. Zombies are fine, because all you need is any corpse to get them back, but when it come to spectres it kinda sux seeing your spectre dying in a few seconds in a lv 74+ maps when you have nearly all possible minion defensive traits.

I've got q20 minion life gem, all minion life nodes, using chober chaber, running vitality ,purity of elements, discipline auras (with all aura buffs) and rejuvenation totem, i even respec minion instability to get those 33% extra hp. Yet, they get insta killed in maps 75+... there isn't much else to do for their survivability... i could get grace/determination (assuming i could run 5 auras) and necromancer aegis which even with an extremely powerful shield wouldn't make much of a difference of how fast they are dying now.

Necro Aegis is sadly a must have, usi it and you will see a serios increase in minion survivability.
The only thing that still kills my spectres on a regular basis are the undying aristocrats you can find in the sceptre of god, the reason is that their bubble simply counters the unrighteus fire of the bms, and if theres a lot of them and they all start spamming their attacks at onc e they have an insane burst dmg.
Bone offering helps though since my bms have about 60-70% block chance with that.
Necor aegis will also boost their dmg, since you can just use a shield with spell dmg.
Or if you need survivabillity 1500 armour on the shield should solve that problem once and for all.

I use: Purity of fire (max capped resist thx to natural resi), Purity of lightning (lightning resi on the shield aswell), Purity of ice, discipline. the last one being purely for my own survivabillity.
Rejuvenation totem is useless, in case of spectres they have such a huge hp pool that it takes forever for it to heal them.
Vitalyity is nice but since the passives got a buff its not a must have anymore and I wouldnßt recommend it.
The reason is the biggest thred to the minions in my experience is high burst dmg, life regen doesn´t realy solve anything in that regart.
Can you use Queen's Decree on offhand to cast spectre and then switch to another your other set of wep and still have that +1 spectre?
You never get modifiers from the inactive weapon set. Switch away from Decree -> lose +1 Spectres.
So currently 67 on Invasion League, have done a couple of summoners before in Nemesis but never felt Raise Spectre so weak as i feel now (Probably because as everyone else i was using burning misscreations, which are useless at the moment on a side note).
Already stated my level, just to have the rest sorted, i have all minion passives, except 2x 6% attack speed, and 2x 15% minion damage, and iam running grace, purity, vitality.
My Raise Spectre is level 16.
I raised 2x lvl 61 Archer from City of Sarn and took them for a spin in normal Ledge, (lvl 7 zone), they have to hit 3times to kill a single target, and they die in 2 hits from their fellow lvl 7 archers...

Ok so i could 6Link and get it to do more damage, as i can with any other skill in the game!
I cant understand how cant they 1shot a lvl7 normal creep, i cant, it makes no sense.

I have 0 spell dmg, both in gear and passives, and my freaking arc lvl 15 can 1 shot lvl 7 minions, even my lvl 4 Leap Slam on a BrightBeak 1shots a lvl 7 minion! HOW CANT MY FULL PASSIVE TREE SPECTRES ONE SHOT A FREAKING LVL 7 MINION...

You need to review this skill or just remove it from the game, it can have some utility with Undying Evangelists, but as far as damage concerns it's misleading damage source.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info