Projectile Weakness

need to try this curse with Vulnerability but its pretty hard to do so.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Mar 31, 2012, 7:12:37 AM
This spell+elemental weakness together with the curse passive tree is mad fun and slightly OP.
Are sand spitter and scavanger spectre projectiles more effective against enemies affected by this curse?
Last edited by zaktansAquarium on Jun 3, 2012, 5:47:02 AM
"
Are sand spitter and scavanger spectre projectiles more effective against enemies affected by this curse?

Yes.

So I just realized this curse grants general knockback, not projectile specific knockback. Between this, the knockback gem, fending, and knockback on crit, it may be possible to hit 100% knockback on a 2h sweep. Very interesting.
The line "Cursed monsters have X% less evasion against projectile attacks" doesn't show up on the tooltip when this skill is on a hotkey/mousebutton slot.

Display bug or actually not working right now?
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
The line "Cursed monsters have X% less evasion against projectile attacks" doesn't show up on the tooltip when this skill is on a hotkey/mousebutton slot.

Display bug or actually not working right now?
Display bug, fixed in 0.9.12. Thanks for catching that.
"
pneuma wrote:

So I just realized this curse grants general knockback, not projectile specific knockback. Between this, the knockback gem, fending, and knockback on crit, it may be possible to hit 100% knockback on a 2h sweep. Very interesting.

Unavailable

so a 20% gem levelled to lvl 20 is 50% + 15 from passive + 15 from curse = 84%. I'm not sure how much sweep gives you, but a leapslam and sweep build would be fun.
RIP Bolto
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I like this skill. It's very effective in combination with sparks. Blue and rare monsters are still a challenge, but that's a good thing.
Can this curse reduce evasion to negative values? I have a very poor 75% chance to hit on my wander yet I don't seem to miss at all with a high lvl Projectile Weakness.
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
1) that 75% is an estimation the game does for you as we cannot know monster evasion.
2) lowest evasion is 5%, highest hit rate (without a "never miss" passive) is 95%.
3) its a spectrum, evasion and hit are same thing working against each other.

if thier evasion is lowered enough, your hit is raised just as much nearly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info