Ground Slam

Will this new wave mechanic of Groundslam gets reverted or fixed? It makes no sense at all why ggg put that in and ruined every serious groundslam build. Whats the reason of this unnecessary change to GS? Groundslam was a niche build with heavy drawbacks but also a funny unique playstyle, why in the world it get eradicated by this patch? The permastun issue was already fixed in patches months ago..

That change to Groundslam is totaly overfluid!
=Licht ist Leben=
so its a nerf or buff now? most targets arent moving fast, so the missing factor doesnt weigh that heavy?
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Ground Slam with high APS causes a ridiculous amount of Desync.
Tried it with Ground Slam + Multistrike + Faster Attacks on a Voidhome and I ended up attacking the same mob for half a minute before it eventually just walked up to me and hit me whilst taking no damage.

In fact, high APS with any skill that causes you or the mobs to move or stuns something has desync problems with high APS.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
can someone explain the damage conversion while using GS+AoF please? I'm lost, the tooltip DPS is meh while in my mind both skills should work fine in combination
Avatar of Fire converts half your Physical damage to Fire, and the remaining Physical damage is set to zero. That's the only interaction between AoF and Ground Slam.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Avatar of Fire converts half your Physical damage to Fire, and the remaining Physical damage is set to zero. That's the only interaction between AoF and Ground Slam.

so basically GS deals no fire damage despite the animatation, is it?
"
xmaniac wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

so basically GS deals no fire damage despite the animatation, is it?
ground slam deals weapon damage... only.

add avatar of fire and then there is fire damage from physical (but only fire damage from then on).
Minor cosmetic suggestion; 50% chance for the vfx on the floor to be mirrored sideways. That, and/or one or two alternate textures selected at random. It would help it look more natural when slamming several times in a row.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Nov 11, 2013, 1:51:07 AM
was just wondering why the shield of the evangelists blocks ground slam dmg.
shouldnt it only block projectiles and spells? either way i think since i still slam the ground below them it should deal dmg.
@celdo @MrCeldo @celdohan
The Evangelist shield blocks all damage with a source outside the bubble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info