Discharge

Does discharge gains benefit from iron will support gem?

I am thinking about using it in my build as a finisher for bosses with quantity/quality and ironw will but linking it to the gem yelds no change in tooltip damage.
The description explicitly lists Base Damage; without modifiers. Try obtaining Charges and look at your [C]haracter Sheet. I believe that shows per-hit damage.
Nvm. Delete this post please.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jan 13, 2014, 12:36:12 AM
hi,

got a question about Berek's Grip and discharge.
if i kill a mob with a discharge crit and many power charges and endurance charges. Does the "5% of Damage against Shocked enemies Leeched as Mana " works ?
-discharge crit will shock the mobs AND the mob will die
or
-discharge crit will kill the mob and shock is not applied

thx :)
please make an alternate effect for this skill that can remove all particle effects so scrubs with shitty computer don't complain when I use it. 100 pts in item shop.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on May 23, 2014, 9:32:01 AM
"
please make an alternate effect for this skill that can remove all particle effects so scrubs with shitty computer don't complain when I use it. 100 pts in item shop.

i think that there's another reason behind the short lagspike on every discharge,my pc is decent and i still have a hard time anytime im up against discharging creeps,i agree the skill effect should be tweaked/reworked
I didn't find this question, so:

How does Discharge interact with Spell Echo?
Will it just cast twice and then use the charges, like I expect it to?
Or will it use up all charges on the first cast and then positively do nothing?
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
the second result, so kinda need effects from uniques or others like "on kill" or "on hit" or power charge on crit support, or the ammy Voll's Devotion.
Damnit.
Thank you anyways. Hmmm...
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Any news on works on this lag spike creating skill? Make some other graphics effect on it or isnt it lag spike graphic lag but something else?
And sorry for my bad english )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info