Discharge

I 100% agree with what @Leenock said. These days coc discharge is a wet fart compared to most other coc setups.

Remove the cd when triggered, and delete the disgusting endless misery jewel (so cd is fixed to coc gem and cooldown recovery rate once again has a usage). What an insult that jewel is. Who ever made that has absolutely zero clue how many gear slots you have to give up to make coc discharge even work in the first place.
Basically came here to say what @Leenock said.

He hit the nail right on the head.

Back in the day, the developers would reward players for making creative and unintended builds, maybe they'd even get featured on Build of the Week (RIP).

CoC Discharge didn't get the same treatment. In it's later nerfed state, it wasn't even a good bosser, it was just a fast mapper (There were/are MANY even faster mappers, that NEVER got nerfed). And in it's nerfed state, they didn't just nerf it, they straight up fucking deleted it from the game.

It got the "Sorry guys, this isn't the skill fantasy that we want for Discharge" treatment. Doesn't matter if thousands loved the interaction and skill because of the looks and the feeling of it.

There are plenty of builds now that are 1. Faster at mapping than CoC Discharge EVER was 2. Better at bossing than CoC Discharge EVER was 3. Has better survivability than CoC Discharge ever had (Maybe not in the pre-nerf Vaal Pact days, but every build was OP with pre-nerf Vaal Pact, that's not the builds fault)

CoC Discharge was my favorite build of all time, i bought MTX JUST so my CoC Discharge would look cool.

The new Farruls Dischargers feel like absolute shit to play btw, I have tried my best to play one, but the cooldown makes me want to commit sudoku. Sure, it has damage and ignite DPS, but it's clunky, it's boring and it has no OOMF.

PLEASE BRING BACK COC DISCHARGE! I BEG YOU GGG!
GGG, please stop the charges expiring sound on Discharge.
It makes no sense because the charges were used in an explosion and is a really annoying high pitch sound that frequently triggers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info