Detonate Dead

"
Amiag wrote:
has anyone tried CWDT+Descrate+Detonate ?

Seems like a good combo since both gems can be level 1

but DD damage will be cut down to 30% of initial dmg meaning that my char would need 4 corpses to kill same-kin mob instead of one.

and i cannot stress this enough: you need ONE corpse! no need to automate Desacrate, simply no need to do it when you spec into DD
Would really like to know if elemental dominion works with detonate dead . Did anyone test it?
"
FleepQc wrote:
Would really like to know if elemental dominion works with detonate dead . Did anyone test it?

If spell damage mods don't effect DD, then i guess Ele Dominion wont work on it?
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
"
FleepQc wrote:

If spell damage mods don't effect DD, then i guess Ele Dominion wont work on it?
Correct.
If you guys like detonate dead, please go look at my thread for "the Valley of Death" build.

It has a great idea of putting Detonate Dead + Desecrate together with A cast on gem plus an AOE skill of your choice.

Mine is Cyclone of course.

Please go here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791372.

Not sure if I can post that for a shortcut so... sorry in advance.

I just don't really "do" forums.

and TBH as much as possible detonate dead should either explode all corpses within a SPECIFIC radius, this allows it not to have to be CAPPED by a number and ALSO allows it to be balanced by GGG to how much of a radius that should be in order to detonate WHAT corpse.

Now as for the EXPLOSIVE radius that should be able to be increase with some support gems to a moderate level that should be balanced correctly by what the GGG sees is suitable for the skill itself.
dont ever use this skill on a mapboss when u have elemental reflect up!
Wer andren einen brathahn brät hat meist ein brathahnbratgerät.
This gem could use some love.

It works if built correctly but to me every single skill gem which does not become stronger when leveled up feels like poor design.
Would this be good for a summoning build?
Do trap/mine gems boost the fire damage dealt, or is the fire damage based only on the maximum HP of the corpse that is targeted?
Both :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info