Blood Rage

Hmmm I'm doing math right now trying to figure out how exactly Frenzy Charges and Phase Run could be useful. Don't really feel like repeating the process for the viability of Flicker Strike to be honest I doubt it will be anything exciting at all... but I must say Phase Run is definitely interesting with Frenzy :D
Last edited by Hubrisz4 on Jul 13, 2015, 9:19:25 PM
all this talk about the frezny charges

ye it hurts the flicker builds (and no its not impossible anymore jsut harder to pull off)

but its pretty much the only build that got hurt by that.

personnaly i find that the leech changes hurt i allot more.

Ill take a reliable 4% regen over that leech thank you very much.
Well I tested the phase run and frenzy turns out phase run is crap too. Guess I'm never run a frenzy anything build ever again.

There can be only one thing appropriate for an UNTESTED change like this that they decided to throw in after the fact - stupid decision. Yes I played beta, no this was not part of it, why not? why?, was there any real thought put into this final nerf at all, or was it a case of nerf now think later?

Ok so, you can use it - with alot less functionality (meaning charges), but even if you do (yes I've tried) you cannot reliably get enough leech to sustain it, previous leech nodes - nerfed, so bloodrage = useless, no point using it, degens far too much, gives very low chance for charge.

Bad change, bad nerf, bad form .. booooo.
new Blood rage just destroy every little ES I have on my 'tanky marauder build'. no more bonus 50% stun prevention! made any ES armor a waste to wear.
4% of life taken as physical damage seems to be a buff for normal life users.
Is this reduced by armor?
Even if not, it's super-easy to get 4%+ life regen, and then it's for free?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Armour, Fortify and Arctic Armour only apply to Hits. However, Endurance Charges and the Soul of Steel Passive will mitigate Blood Rage. A couple ECharges plus decent Regen and you're good to go.
(or only Regen I guess :P )
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 18, 2015, 7:50:57 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Armour, Fortify and Arctic Armour only apply to Hits. However, Endurance Charges and the Soul of Steel Passive will mitigate Blood Rage. A couple ECharges plus decent Regen and you're good to go.
(or only Regen I guess :P )

how about chaos golem? I assumed it does helps.
Yes, it functions the same as Endurance Charges. :)
(I always know I'm forgetting one modifier but I'll never remember it's the Chaos Golem..)
any plan to remove the % es damage yet? this is the gem that make or break CI builds.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info