(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

Wanted to say this build rules

I'm currently level 87 in tempest and using about the same gear except i don't use the devoto.

I got 36k dps with auras and 62k dps with all buffs including vaal haste and onslaught

I modified the 109 points tree a bit so i get 6 jewels (more life) and picked the life and armour nods in marauder area ending up with 6.1k life

I would say this build is totally hc viable but i would mention i used a shield for a while because i did not have soul taker and daresso. Dual wielding with no soul taker and a tabula was not a good idea in hc.

Forgot to mention, I don't use vaal pact.
@Kaptn What are your thoughts on map clearing speed? Also, how does it compare to reave? Also, how is its 1v1 dps?
Last edited by Black6Sheep on Aug 29, 2015, 12:41:08 AM
@Black6Sheep

For the clearing speed it's like in the videos Titan posted. Pretty fast clear speed and fast movement speed with leap slam between packs. Easy to sustain the frenzy charges.

I did not try out reave so I could not compare. The aoe of wild strike is nice and the ligning strike chains 7 times.

Bosses die really quickly, I was playing with a friend and he asked me, hey did we kill the boss?
So 1on1 dps is just fine!
"
KaptNCrounch wrote:
@Black6Sheep

For the clearing speed it's like in the videos Titan posted. Pretty fast clear speed and fast movement speed with leap slam between packs. Easy to sustain the frenzy charges.

I did not try out reave so I could not compare. The aoe of wild strike is nice and the ligning strike chains 7 times.

Bosses die really quickly, I was playing with a friend and he asked me, hey did we kill the boss?
So 1on1 dps is just fine!

Good to hear man. I appreciate the response.
Kapt, any chance you can post your tree? I'm trying the build & at 85 all I have is 16k dps & ~4k life. thanks
I have been liking this build a lot, thank you! :D
is this Atziri vaible?
This looks like a fun build!
Hi. I am enjoying this way too much :) So thank you.

But have 1-2 questions.

In gems you suggest one thing but your current* gear has some other gems in it. Like you say use 2 vaal haste and increased duration. But can only see 1 vaal haste in your gear. And also You are using arctic breath with multi projectile which is not in your suggested gems. Why are you using that arctic breath, any specific reason?

Also I see that you are using both hearld of ash and ice. I have hatred, arctic armor, herald of ash but it says I kind of dont have enough mana left for herald of ice?

And no dont have soul taker atm. Cant afford it yet. is that the reason why I cant use both herald of ash and ice at the same time with hatred and arctic armor?

Thank you. Still this is a great build and does wonders.

ps. Ohh also I cant use blood rage as it drains my hp way too quick. :(

ps2. Also level 66 atm and following you passive tree step by step. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info