(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

I found the original set up to be too squishy. RNG doesn't favor me ever, so relying on dodge/evasion alone was making some bosses one shot city. I respecced about 14 points into another 2 jewel slots, more HP, and as much armor as I could get.

Sitting at 6.2k hp. About 16% phys reduction, 30% dodge chance. Seems to be working a lot better. The gems make up for any dps loss. I'm still sitting at 34k while mapping.

On a side note, thanks for tossing this build out there. I freaking love it.
I am struggling big time with t8+ maps, any suggestions. My character profile is open. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback.
@.@ >.< ^_~
"
travisrd wrote:
I am struggling big time with t8+ maps, any suggestions. My character profile is open. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback.

You should still tell how much life and stuff u got.

I build myself a char with this on standard, it's freaking amazing!
Spoiler

I went up to T9 atm, going pretty good. Only a few rips here and there if I am not playing correctly, my fault.
Other than that, this is really strong. Still looking for a better rare axe since mine is kinda shitty.
Still, this build is amazing and I'm really thankful to you for doing this guide! I've never been so statisfied with a build that is actually kinda budget.
I'm bangin out T9-T12 with ridiculous mods with ease. You just CAN'T EVER stop attacking :D
Is it just me or do the passive trees not work properly? They link fine but over near Coordination there's some missing points and down near Weapon Artistry there's one point in the middle of no where.
Hey there. I really like the idea of this build, but I don't really want to play another scion. I was thinking maybe a ranger or duelist start would also work for this build. I routed out a duelist start here, dropping acrobatics for iron reflexes and grabbing an aura cluster as I plan on running lightning coil + alphas, and all the numbers add up to just be... better. However, I can't help but feel something's wrong; I feel like I don't have enough evasion nodes, as well as accuracy possibly being an issue. I'd try it out in standard but I just blew all my currency trying out a windripper build which I didn't really end up enjoying. I'm planning on playing this for the next league. Any thoughts?
Can fix skill tree?
Great build!
Last edited by bigcrollz on Jan 17, 2016, 1:59:04 PM
What flasks are you using for this build?

And... from 70 points onward, the skill tree builder links are a little messed up, could you fix them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info