(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

To the top we go!
Seems like this is p risky with BM in HC leagues until u get soul taker.

Also, why do you have the points in totems early on? You didn't seem to say why in the description. Going to give it a try in Tempest anyway on a low budget and see how I go because WHY NOT
Looks good will be trying this - to the guy above me i think he used it to level and respecs out of it later?
How come you say the build is cheaper when soul taker cost multiple exalts :x
"
Hatephuk wrote:
Looks good will be trying this - to the guy above me i think he used it to level and respecs out of it later?

EDIT: nevermind you were referring to the totems part of my post.

EDIT2 : seems he removed the totem points from when I last looked! :)
Last edited by yookstah on Aug 7, 2015, 1:26:44 AM
"
yookstah wrote:
Seems like this is p risky with BM in HC leagues until u get soul taker.

Also, why do you have the points in totems early on? You didn't seem to say why in the description. Going to give it a try in Tempest anyway on a low budget and see how I go because WHY NOT

It is actually not as risky as one would think. On a 4L with BM you will hit a mana cost of about 80, with the damage you are doing + VP + the fact that Multistrike gives you 2 "free" hits per attack you just need to get at least 80 hp back per 3 hits!

"
draktok wrote:
How come you say the build is cheaper when soul taker cost multiple exalts :x

Because you don't need a Soul Taker, it's just the BiS and allows you to run with an extra damage gem instead of blood magic. It works just perfectly fine with a 4L and no Soul Taker!
Hey dude,i really like idea of the build,always want try one hand axes.But i have a qustion,is that build HC viable?And can u made adapt for HC passive tree?Or just explain me what should i take and wear for HC?What do u thing about fortify gem linked in WS?
"
sector25 wrote:
Hey dude,i really like idea of the build,always want try one hand axes.But i have a qustion,is that build HC viable?And can u made adapt for HC passive tree?Or just explain me what should i take and wear for HC?What do u thing about fortify gem linked in WS?

Hey!
Yeah, it should be totally HC viable.
The current tree works for both HC and SC, you could drop the attackspeed / phys damage nodes below scion to pick up some more evasion rating, but that's about it. The life might seem a bit low at first, but if you grab a helmet with life instead of Devoto's, and get something like 50+ life on rings, neck and belt, you should be able to easily hit 4-4.2k hp!

And while 4-4.2k hp might not seem like a lot for HC at a first glance, it is covered by the following:

• 80% Chance to avoid getting hit by any attacks thanks to the stats below
  • 60% Chance to dodge
  • 30% Chance to dodge spells
  • 11% chance to block
  • 3 Endurance charges
  • Arctic Armour
  • 3-4 second IC when hit for more than 40% of your HP
  • 35-40% chance to evade, before using Jade flasks
  • More or less permanently chilled enemies
  • Enemies are cursed by a level 4 enfeeble when we are hit for more than 583 damage
  • High damage and attack speed with 2% of that leeched instantly

I guess you could link fortify to WS, but it would result in a great DPS loss for a very very veeeery slight survival boost as you already got Fortify linked to your Leap Slam, and buff will be up when you land in the middle of a pack and start to wreak havoc!
Last edited by Titan_Uranus on Aug 7, 2015, 10:12:54 AM
Hi! Im a new old player that has been lvling with this guide so far. I have run into a problem though - the skilltrees no longer works! :( :( Please help! :(
Last edited by TheMothLord on Aug 8, 2015, 2:43:02 AM
"
qwaza wrote:
Hi! Im a new old player that has been lvling with this guide so far. I have run into a problem though - the skilltrees no longer works! :( :( Please help! :(

Hey!
The skill tree should now work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info