(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

Hi, I don't have a ton of experience on PoE, I've only had another Ranger in the 60+ range but I'm having a ton of fun with this build. Just starting to get some of the better pieces! Thank you for the build!
This looks awesome, gonna try it out! Thanks
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
"
ryu984 wrote:
hi Titan! thank you for the thread on this build i am leveling my scion now and following this build :)
just was wondering on what items to use to level (equipment/skill etc)

thank you! :)

Hello!

Glad to hear that you found the build interesting enough to try out ^^
When I leveled up I was using Frost blades and a 2h Weapon up until level 31, where I switched to Wild Strike with Blood Magic and Life Gain on Hit, while still using a 2h Weapon. Reason behind this is that 2h leveling gear is just so much stronger than 1h leveling gear, and Frost Blades is a really solid skill to level with!

I did something along the lines of
  • Dual Wielded The Screaming Eagle from level 6 > 14
  • I then used a Shiverstingfrom level 14 > 33
  • From level 33 > 44 I used Reaper's Pursuit
  • From level 44 > 51 I used Rigvald's Charge
  • From level 51 > 59 I used Terminus Est
  • Once I hit 59 I equipped my Soul Taker and another axe. If you can't afford a Soul Taker just use the best 1h axes you can afford with 250+ pDPS and as high attack speed as possible, Siege axes are preffered. These should cost about 1-3 chaos.

However, you can't reserve all your mana until you are level 31 and got the blood magic gem.
So you will have to chug them pots until then!

Other than the weapons listed above good leveling gear includes
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Briskwrap
  • Wanderlust
  • Wake of Destruction
  • Lioneyes Paws
  • Asenaths Mark
  • Goldrim
  • The Ignomon
  • Atziri's Foible
  • Astramentis
  • Meginord's Girdle
  • Wurms Molt
  • The Magnate
  • Prismweave
  • Blackheart
  • Kaom's Sign
  • Le Heup of All

You should have this in a quote in your first post for "Leveling Tips" super helpful
Tyman is definitely right! Also could you give me insight on what flasks you run?
"
MisterCoates wrote:
Tyman is definitely right! Also could you give me insight on what flasks you run?

Currently using

I would really want to replace my granite flask with a Taste of Hate though, but those are hella expensive!

"
MisterCoates wrote:
Hi, I don't have a ton of experience on PoE, I've only had another Ranger in the 60+ range but I'm having a ton of fun with this build. Just starting to get some of the better pieces! Thank you for the build!

Hey!
It makes me happy to hear that others also find this build fun to play!
Best of luck mate!

"
Tyman wrote:
"
Titan_Uranus wrote:
"
ryu984 wrote:
hi Titan! thank you for the thread on this build i am leveling my scion now and following this build :)
just was wondering on what items to use to level (equipment/skill etc)

thank you! :)

Spoiler
Hello!

Glad to hear that you found the build interesting enough to try out ^^
When I leveled up I was using Frost blades and a 2h Weapon up until level 31, where I switched to Wild Strike with Blood Magic and Life Gain on Hit, while still using a 2h Weapon. Reason behind this is that 2h leveling gear is just so much stronger than 1h leveling gear, and Frost Blades is a really solid skill to level with!

I did something along the lines of
  • Dual Wielded The Screaming Eagle from level 6 > 14
  • I then used a Shiverstingfrom level 14 > 33
  • From level 33 > 44 I used Reaper's Pursuit
  • From level 44 > 51 I used Rigvald's Charge
  • From level 51 > 59 I used Terminus Est
  • Once I hit 59 I equipped my Soul Taker and another axe. If you can't afford a Soul Taker just use the best 1h axes you can afford with 250+ pDPS and as high attack speed as possible, Siege axes are preffered. These should cost about 1-3 chaos.

However, you can't reserve all your mana until you are level 31 and got the blood magic gem.
So you will have to chug them pots until then!

Other than the weapons listed above good leveling gear includes
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Briskwrap
  • Wanderlust
  • Wake of Destruction
  • Lioneyes Paws
  • Asenaths Mark
  • Goldrim
  • The Ignomon
  • Atziri's Foible
  • Astramentis
  • Meginord's Girdle
  • Wurms Molt
  • The Magnate
  • Prismweave
  • Blackheart
  • Kaom's Sign
  • Le Heup of All

You should have this in a quote in your first post for "Leveling Tips" super helpful

Shall do!
hi just wondering if this build would be viable with a BOR ?

thanks in advance

"
Shaghar wrote:
hi just wondering if this build would be viable with a BOR ?

thanks in advance

Hey!

It probably would work to some extent, but it would not be as efficient as using a Daresso + helmet.
This is because you don't benefit from MPD that much, and BoR also gives you block which is halved because we go Acro, which in turn gimps the helmet from its true potential.

So yes, it will work. But it will be very subpar.
Bumped for more visibility!
How are you getting 28k EHP? I think you'd die in 1 hit to a 4k flameblast or 5k village ruin dog smash or a couple frost bearer explosions.

Also all map mods? Can you run ele reflect? What about no leech? -max ele reflect?

Not saying the build is bad, but you're being dishonest, which doesn't help new players.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info