Rework Immune to curses !

"
diablofdb wrote:
let,s nerf all the monster mod until the game is so easy than I will be able to play it blindly.

Please read more carefully, it's not about a single monster, it's about maps where EVERY monster has that mod:

"
its a kick in the balls when zana drops me a daily mission map with curse imunity
"
diablofdb wrote:
let,s nerf all the monster mod until the game is so easy than I will be able to play it blindly.

please stop with these childish posts . they very much do a disservice to you
Blood magic is very bad, yes. For me, I can still run it, it just is slow (because I loose all my auras).

Following your argument, you could just switch off your auras and add leech. Problem solved.

However, tell me, what do you do with a no regen map if you are a Righteous Fire build?

Curse immune does not make it impossible to run maps. It just makes it (a lot) slower. It makes for a somewhat unique experience, and I think it should not be removed. I also don't think your character should be able to run each and every map.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

please stop with these childish posts . they very much do a disservice to you

I think Curse immune is ok as it is and should not be reworked or removed from the game :)
"
Char1983 wrote:
Blood magic is very bad, yes. For me, I can still run it, it just is slow (because I loose all my auras).

Following your argument, you could just switch off your auras and add leech. Problem solved.

However, tell me, what do you do with a no regen map if you are a Righteous Fire build?

Curse immune does not make it impossible to run maps. It just makes it (a lot) slower. It makes for a somewhat unique experience, and I think it should not be removed. I also don't think your character should be able to run each and every map.

not really. a proper comparison would be if a low life build turned off their auras and added leech.

there is more than a slight difference between having zero investment in auras and or curses and not really missing anything when you happen upon a map that turns them off and having invested half or most of your build into them.

im not talking about casual investment into the +1 curse cluster and calling it a day people . any average joe can do that for 4 points if they happen to pass that bubble. yeah when you invest nothing , you miss nothing when that investment is taken away.

same is true for auras , if you invest nothing in them. then shocker the two zero% buffed auras you happen to throw on for a little added damage or defense doesnt quite have much impact on you when they are gone.

i shouldn't have to tell you that kind of player is not the kind of player we are talking about here.

make a low life build that spends all of their points in auras , one that runs 7, then tell me that turning them all off and adding leech would be a run and go thing.

make a quad curse character that gives up 2 gear slots for terrible unique items ( other than the curse mod) 10 passive nodes (not including travel) a decked out animate guardian or other external curse synergy. and then tell me curse immune maps are fine.

"
diablofdb wrote:

I think Curse immune is ok as it is and should not be reworked or removed from the game :)

see you can do it when you try

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 12:39:29 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

You should do the same to your posts where you have little to no respects towards other who don't think the same as you :)
Curse immune maps are fine. Some characters cannot run certain maps, shit happens. As I said, Righteous Fire cannot run no-regen or less-regen maps. Should that be removed as well?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

You should do the same to your posts where you have little to no respects towards other who don't think the same as you :)

it is not about respect or being an ass, it is about making a generic nerd rage post that goes like

"why done we just remove X so that it is all easy and casual."

My posts are more than abrasive , but i at-least put some effort into them.

"
Char1983 wrote:
Curse immune maps are fine. Some characters cannot run certain maps, shit happens. As I said, Righteous Fire cannot run no-regen or less-regen maps. Should that be removed as well?

speaking as some one who ran a bunch of less regen maps as rightious fire. they are doable . but no regen is something i would like to see gone .

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 12:47:45 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:

Yeah I agree with that, when you run a map you can litteraly choose to a certain degree the mods on it and you can alway choose to do another map instead (there is a little voice in my head that say never run a map that apply vulnerability on you + monsters poison on hit)

@Saltychipmunk Yes it's about respect, it's about respecting the opinions of all while the only thing you did was landing personnals insults. This is nowhere helping a discusion in any way. :)

I do respect OP opinion here, I just can't agree with him since all I've heard this week was everyone keep asking for nerfs when they have a problem to deal with certain mechanics of the game instead of trying to work around it :3
The problem is that curses have evolved and this map mod has not. It's also common as hell.

We now have curse nodes spread out that it takes some serious planning and investment to maximize curse effectiveness, gear that heavily leans on curses for character power, and new gems like enhance to further support curses, yet this mod takes a huge dump on all of that. The only other mod I can think of that is so negatively biased towards builds is blood magic mod on aura reliant players, except that mod is EXTREMELY rare.

I am perfectly fine with random blue packs and rares being curse immune in a map, but what I can't stand is the map mod that undermines my character development completely. Let's not forget that the mod itself is worth crap as far as quantity is concerned.

What is more of a joke is they already have the map mod that would replace this perfectly ON A UNIQUE MAP! There is literally no legwork to be done to make such a change!

So for the love of doedre, please replace this mod with reduced curse effectiveness on maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info