Rework Immune to curses !

"
I have almost all the curse passives taken in the tree but what can I do when a retarded monster with curse imune comes NOTHING and thats it I cant do shait
Its like if a monster is meelee dmg or magic dmg imune
Will you play a char that has a chance to encounter a monster that is imune to its attacks ? I think not

yeah but even if he's immune to your curse he still can die ^^

and you can roll another map :3

-love
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
I have almost all the curse passives taken in the tree but what can I do when a retarded monster with curse imune comes NOTHING and thats it I cant do shait
Its like if a monster is meelee dmg or magic dmg imune
Will you play a char that has a chance to encounter a monster that is imune to its attacks ? I think not

yeah but even if he's immune to your curse he still can die ^^

and you can roll another map :3

-love

Ya but that will not resolve the problem the problem is he is 100% imune to my cuses no monster should be 100% imune to something I just hate it :/
Why are there curse passives in the tree when i cant fully use curses its just not satisfying to play
And i just want curses to be used more then they are but until they fix this problem they wont be used and that saddens me :(
"

Ya but that will not resolve the problem the problem is he is 100% imune to my cuses no monster should be 100% imune to something I just hate it :/
Why are there curse passives in the tree when i cant fully use curses its just not satisfying to play
And i just want curses to be used more then they are but until they fix this problem they wont be used and that saddens me :(

1.let's start over... you get a map let'S say lvl 70 you alch it and get immune to curse :(

2. You sell it for a normal Map lvl 70

3. and then alch it and don't get immune to curse

4. Immune to curse is no longer a problem

5. CQFD
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

1.let's start over... you get a map let'S say lvl 70 you alch it and get immune to curse :(

2. You sell it for a normal Map lvl 70

3. and then alch it and don't get immune to curse

4. Immune to curse is no longer a problem

5. CQFD

No one said that isn't a possibility but being forced to sell stuff is crap (and think about solo players, that's some alteration shards you get for selling a rare map).
"

The monsters are not immune to your damage. If they were, I would understand your complaint. But they are not. They are just very resistant because you cannot scale your damage with your curses.

Reflect maps make clearing maps for me a lot slower, because I have to play carefully. And I am not even hit very badly by reflect, because the physical damage I deal and get reflected back is highly mitigated + I have a lot of leech.

As far as the maps go, you alch them - fine. In a level 70 map its a bit stupid to spend a chaos, I see that. Just keep it until you have three and up-vendor it for a level 71 map. Higher maps you can chaos and remove the mod.

As for vaaling maps, spending vaal orbs is always a gamble. If you vaal items, you can RIP them completely. That is not even possible with maps. Which is why I think it should not be mandatory to vaal maps, but that is a slightly different topic.

But yes, curse immune seems to be a rather common mod...
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Jul 31, 2015, 3:19:44 PM
"Eniemies can have one less curse" instead of "Immune to curses" would be more balanced.
Last edited by ammenz on Jul 31, 2015, 7:57:59 PM
For the Zana daily this indeed sucks. They are fine for map mods but for Zana that is kinda bad. You are forced to switch to another character or to find people to help you (not so hard if your zana is high level).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info