Rework Immune to curses !

Ok I know that this problem is an old one but you people are not working on it so here it is again
Remove curse immunity and replace it with curse resistance it will work like ele resists so the monster with it will have 75% curse effect reduction this way people will use curses much more frequently + I have a summoner that uses 3 curses and its a kick in the balls when zana drops me a daily mission map with curse imunity :/
Pls think on it and change it curse imunity is an awful game mechanic
Last edited by Polarl3ear on Jul 31, 2015, 11:58:08 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes. Thornflesh is gone. Curses immunity should be gone...

Actually. Please release Lego:Path of Exile that can be played with a Wii controller.

ty.
Physical reflect has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Elemental reflect has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Blood magic has to go! My build cannot handle it.

-max player resistances has to go! My build cannot handle it.

No / less regen has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Honestly, I like the no-curse thing. It does make killing things a lot slower for you, but so do other modifiers for other players. And some make running some builds literally impossible. Shit happens.

One solution is to have multiple characters, out of which one has no problem with certain mods.

BTW, I am about to make a double or triple curse build myself.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
wow you people are so aggressive
I dont want them to remove it just change it !
READ WHAT I WROTE OK !
"
Ok I know that this problem is an old one but you people are not working on it so here it is again
Remove curse immunity and replace it with curse resistance it will work like ele resists so the monster with it will have 75% curse effect reduction this way people will use curses much more frequently + I have a summoner that uses 3 curses and its a kick in the balls when zana drops me a daily mission map with curse imunity :/
Pls think on it and change it curse imunity is an awful game mechanic

There are already a lot of threads about that and possible solutions, use the search function.

"
Yes. Thornflesh is gone. Curses immunity should be gone...

Actually. Please release Lego:Path of Exile that can be played with a Wii controller.

ty.

Everything alright with you? Should I call a doctor or something? What has the Wii controller to do with changing a game or making it easier what you probably want to say. The game won't get super easy by reworking curse immunity and a Wii controller has nothing to do with a game being hard or easy. It's just stupid bashing, grow up.
"
wow you people are so aggressive
I dont want them to remove it just change it !
READ WHAT I WROTE OK !

I would, but you edited the original comments lol.

If I remember correctly, the title was "Remove Curse Immunity"... Not "Rework".

Pls...we cannot see the future edits of your comments. I am still working on my telepath skills to be able to discern your future edits.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Physical reflect has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Elemental reflect has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Blood magic has to go! My build cannot handle it.

-max player resistances has to go! My build cannot handle it.

No / less regen has to go! My build cannot handle it.

Honestly, I like the no-curse thing. It does make killing things a lot slower for you, but so do other modifiers for other players. And some make running some builds literally impossible. Shit happens.

One solution is to have multiple characters, out of which one has no problem with certain mods.

BTW, I am about to make a double or triple curse build myself.

there are major flaws to your argument

physical reflect has to go: No you convert to elemental , add leech and run it
elemental reflect has to go: No you get a few resist flasks/ purity aura and leech and run it
blood magic has to go: yes it does
-max player resists has to go: play more cautious and use flasks
No / less regen: take out a support gem problem solved.

there is no m,iddle ground for curse immunity. you cant stack more curses , you cant stack curse effectivness. it is a simple binary on off switch. that is why it and blood magic are crap and need to be removed. the other things you listed can be worked around and i should emphasize they can be worked around without reinvesting skill points. the tools are out there and they are easy as hell to get a hold of.

there is nothing about curse immunity or blood magic to work around. either you build doesnt use curses or is already blood magic . or you simply dont run it.

a better comparison would be a map mod , cannot run auras. or cannot use flasks. or cannot crit. or cannot do physical or cannot do elemental or cannot use minions or cannot use totems.

yeah tell those builds to deal with that shit and see what would happen.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 31, 2015, 12:11:54 PM
let,s nerf all the monster mod until the game is so easy than I will be able to play it blindly.
The amount of curse immunity in this game is why I never tried to utuilise curses tbh., too many curse immune maps, bosses, rares, magics to make investing in curses really feel like a constant bonus, it's like a vaal skill atm., and a very limited and costly one at that.

I'd be happy if it was more of "curses in this map affect the mobs 75%less", even if it only meant that you can reliably generate charges, and use mana leech curse in that area.
"
SuperMotte wrote:

Everything alright with you? Should I call a doctor or something? What has the Wii controller to do with changing a game or making it easier what you probably want to say. The game won't get super easy by reworking curse immunity and a Wii controller has nothing to do with a game being hard or easy. It's just stupid bashing, grow up.

Okay dad. Still working on the growing up thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info