[2.0]A Song of Ice and Fire COC build.Exploring a new AOE setup with coldsnap+ice spear with VIDEO!

"
Would a dagger with high crit and spell damage work with this build? I was thinking of trying your build with a dagger that has something like 90% spell dmg, atk spd, and crit multi.

it wouldnt really work because the playstyle would be entirely different.barrage cannot be used on daggers so if you want to play COC dagger most people use either cyclone or spectral throw(long ago).Spectral throw is terrible for single targets so we can take that out of the equation.Cyclone is mostly good only for discharge/arc etc because you cant control which direction you want your projectiles to go most of the time.

Furthermore,cyclone requires you to move up close to the mob which can cause lead to many more dangerous situations.Barrage is a much safer option as you can attack from a distance.Not saying daggers arent good for coc,its just an entirely different playstyle if you want to do this build and you need a wand
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
Aiming for this build, how would one level for this?
Seen this build in action, carries full parties in 80+ maps. Just make sure your pots are ready for reflect packs!

Give this build 9/10
@Doge_This_DPS
Last edited by Masterswotl on Jul 31, 2015, 2:28:27 AM
Great effort and thanks for the build. I think CoC FB/AB has been nerfed, but its potential has retained and thusd require more careful playing and positioning, than standing and facetanking.
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
donong wrote:
"
Would a dagger with high crit and spell damage work with this build? I was thinking of trying your build with a dagger that has something like 90% spell dmg, atk spd, and crit multi.

it wouldnt really work because the playstyle would be entirely different.barrage cannot be used on daggers so if you want to play COC dagger most people use either cyclone or spectral throw(long ago).Spectral throw is terrible for single targets so we can take that out of the equation.Cyclone is mostly good only for discharge/arc etc because you cant control which direction you want your projectiles to go most of the time.

Furthermore,cyclone requires you to move up close to the mob which can cause lead to many more dangerous situations.Barrage is a much safer option as you can attack from a distance.Not saying daggers arent good for coc,its just an entirely different playstyle if you want to do this build and you need a wand

oh okay, so wand it is. Thank you for the explanation.
"
Masterswotl wrote:
Seen this build in action, carries full parties in 80+ maps. Just make sure your pots are ready for reflect packs!

Give this build 9/10

I always triple pot, and crit chance at 95% (crit capped), there is not once my pots are empty.

Ruby, topaz(sapph) and quiks
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o
"
Kenjintheone wrote:
Aiming for this build, how would one level for this?

Hey!i leveled as a caster that transitioned in between a few skills until high level 60s when i changed to COC.Most of the core build should be done by the high level 70s or low 80s.I will post a levelling tree later!

"
Masterswotl wrote:

Give this build 9/10

Thanks buddy!grats on the 94 (:

"
xiaozozo wrote:
Great effort and thanks for the build. I think CoC FB/AB has been nerfed, but its potential has retained and thus require more careful playing and positioning, than standing and facetanking.

Hey there thanks for the thumbs up!No doubt the potential dps and clearspeed of this build would be much higher if there had not been a shotgun nerf,but it is still insanely strong!On the point of facetanking,for most maps i am able to do so if you look at my necropolis video at the boss.Only certain map mods or bosses like extra damage/vuln/or academy/crema boss require extra attention and careful playing.

warbands

bought a new wand and selling the one linked on top!pm me in forums if you are interested!might not be online atm

warbands
Added a section on levelling passive trees at the bottom of the first post.Keep in mind that you should change it to suit your own needs and what i made is but a very rough skeleton/outline.

warbands
Hey I just want to say that this build looks super awesome and thank you so much for taking the time to make this guide, it's really helpful especially the budget section for us without a ton of currency. I've been playing a faceroll SRS summoner and I don't feel like I'm satisfied with how the character feels, but I definitely could see some considerable satisfaction running this build, am definitely going to roll a new toon for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info