[2.0]A Song of Ice and Fire COC build.Exploring a new AOE setup with coldsnap+ice spear with VIDEO!

Ill try this guide. Last time i played wity you, you character was lightnig strike build.
Hi I just wanted clarification on the gem setup. I might have missed it since I only skimmed through your guide but could you just clarify the gem setup especially if I don't have corrupted armor that supports CoH or stuff like that.

I get the lightning warp setup, the barrage setup, and the Vaal gems setup with Increased duration but I'm mostly confused on the Auras and Heralds you use and which ones use CoH or whatnot. I get that we need HoI and HoT but do I need a CwDT setup or what do you propose as the alternative for your facebreaker glove gem setup. Should I use AM or Enduring Cry?

Also is your final passive tree the same as your final leveling tree? I guess I should follow the leveling tree guides instead of your passive tree?

Thanks for the help! I can't wait to try this build out once I build enough currency on my char right now!
Last edited by eHinro on Aug 13, 2015, 4:55:55 PM
Am really scratching my head to this setup;

HoI+Ice Bite+CoH+AssMark

It feels like it is never proccing anything? I never see any cursed mobs with assmark and I never get any frenzies from IB. Perhaps I'm nuking trash too quickly or something so they never freeze...

Btw; just got a magic jewel drop with +12% projectile dmg & +7% maximum life. That little piece made a hell of difference.
This build is a lot of fun. ( still trying to 6link check)

Biggest problem with this build is finding the resistances. the jewels alone are worth over 5EX the 6 link chest is worth WELL over 5EX. rings and amulet Over 3 EX and rests net 10EX.

Great build but lacks resistances. ( have to run purity of elements just to get to 50%)
"
cta1234 wrote:
Ill try this guide. Last time i played wity you, you character was lightnig strike build.

you must have gotten the wrong guy because i have never played a lightning strike build lol

"
eHinro wrote:
Hi I just wanted clarification on the gem setup. I might have missed it since I only skimmed through your guide but could you just clarify the gem setup especially if I don't have corrupted armor that supports CoH or stuff like that.

I get the lightning warp setup, the barrage setup, and the Vaal gems setup with Increased duration but I'm mostly confused on the Auras and Heralds you use and which ones use CoH or whatnot. I get that we need HoI and HoT but do I need a CwDT setup or what do you propose as the alternative for your facebreaker glove gem setup. Should I use AM or Enduring Cry?

Also is your final passive tree the same as your final leveling tree? I guess I should follow the leveling tree guides instead of your passive tree?

Thanks for the help! I can't wait to try this build out once I build enough currency on my char right now!

I dont actually rely on a CWDT setup.i did have enduring cry setup a while a go but i just never ever got around to using it in practice so i scrapped it.What i am doing now is HoT+CoH+curse.Either assassin's mark or warlords i think.you can replace HoT with HoI as well but i have not tried that.

My final passive tree is more or less the same as the leveling tree.The only differences are that if you dont have good enough jewels for the nodes to be worth it,in which case you want to invest the points elsewhere which you feel will benefit you more
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

HoI+Ice Bite+CoH+AssMark

It feels like it is never proccing anything? I never see any cursed mobs with assmark and I never get any frenzies from IB. Perhaps I'm nuking trash too quickly or something so they never freeze...

Btw; just got a magic jewel drop with +12% projectile dmg & +7% maximum life. That little piece made a hell of difference.

Yeah that combinations hardly ever procs so it isnt worth it i feel.

That is a nice jewel indeed.Regal it for sure,and if it isnt bricked and is a cobalt base then i would most definitely exalt it.

warbands
"
spawn10459 wrote:
This build is a lot of fun. ( still trying to 6link check)

Biggest problem with this build is finding the resistances. the jewels alone are worth over 5EX the 6 link chest is worth WELL over 5EX. rings and amulet Over 3 EX and rests net 10EX.

Great build but lacks resistances. ( have to run purity of elements just to get to 50%)

Perhaps the rings might be pricier but this build is definitely not as expensive as you think!Of course if you want to venture into the highest tier of maps then you have to invest in better gear.The jewels are way cheaper i you can alwats get a 3 stat jewel or get other tree nodes instead.

warbands
"
donong wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

HoI+Ice Bite+CoH+AssMark

That is a nice jewel indeed.Regal it for sure,and if it isnt bricked and is a cobalt base then i would most definitely exalt it.

Did you ever get Ice Bite to work with a Herald?
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
donong wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:

HoI+Ice Bite+CoH+AssMark

Did you ever get Ice Bite to work with a Herald?

I dont think so.the damage from the herald is too low i think

warbands
What is mandatory for start atziri fight with this build?

- HP limit
- Stuff (6L voll needed ? )
- Resistance
- Dps
Last edited by Ifit on Aug 15, 2015, 5:17:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info