Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

+1

Great app, very useful for planning my builds while not at my gaming computer. Supporter pack purchased =)

Thanks!
Version 1.1 is out. By popular requests basic version now is able to save up to 3 builds. Also Reservation calculator is added to the supporter Pack - you can specify all the info about auras/reservations and see exctly how much life/mana you have left afterwards.
You can use most of the features without the donation, but after a couple of weeks trying it out, I felt it was well worth it to give it some support. I really appreciate being able to theorize on my couch instead of in my computer room.

Well done.
Are you guys gearing up to patch in the new tree soon after it's released today?
I can't believe it took me so long to find this app, I've been wanting something like this for a long time. As long as you plan on updating to the new trees, I will definitely be supporting you monetarily.
Windows phone is perfect, BUT not apps like this. That's why I gonna rid off my windows phone. Unfortunately every good app is only for android or apple. I will miss WP. :-(
"
Kastmar wrote:
Windows phone is perfect, BUT not apps like this there. That's why I gonna rid off my windows phone. Unfortunately every good app is only for android or apple. I will miss WP. :-(
Talisman skilltree update can be downloaded from inside POEMate if you restart it. You should see red notification in the side panel. Expand it and press Update. Be ready for your saved builds to be broken, and you wont be able to roll back to the old tree.
Last edited by Xavyer on Dec 7, 2015, 7:51:17 AM
I can't get the update to work. It hangs for ages at downloading" and I don't see data transfer.
"
Toodumb wrote:
I can't get the update to work. It hangs for ages at downloading" and I don't see data transfer.

I have the same problem... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info