POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

First of all I've just discovered this on my phone and it's really amazing.

I actually prefer using it to other tree planners, but I would like to use it on PC.

Do you have any plans to release of desktop PC version of the program.
Greetings! Any word on a 2.6 update?
Got a quick question for anyone familiar with POEmate but first I must say poemate IMO is better than the PC based and web based planners. Great job with it. It's literally the only app I've ever purchased in google play lol. I will literally leave the PC planner in preference for POEmate on my tablet.

So my question: in the Life totals the Leech cap report which looks like: 2100[310] is the first number the total max leech based on your life and the number in brackets the average leech per second? These numbers assume you will hit leech cap I take it?

If so I'm super disappointed in the leech rate/max % passives available in the tree, taking almost all of them costs about 9 passives plus at least that many travel points to move around the bottom of the duelist area from the Marauder nodes, yet nets you less life per second on average (around 340 on my build if that's what the number in brackets is) than 4 or 5 passives worth of life regen nodes, which don't need any hits nor does it go away against single bosses.

What am I missing? I feel like I may be misinterpreting those numbers because I find it hard to believe I need to spend 9 to 10 passives plus some 6 or 7 travel points I wouldn't otherwise spend to get all three lower left side Leech clusters, only to have 340 life per second average? Or another way to look at it: Golem's blood, Master of the arena, and Warriors blood which give 3.6% regen, + extremely efficient % max life and lots of other valuable stats for about 3 passives + a few travel nodes or about 1/3rd the cost of getting similar returns from all the leech nodes. Hopefully I'm misreading those numbers.

PS: I know go vaal pact, can't really travel that far, another way in which Life builds are screwed in POE
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
alhazred70 wrote:
Got a quick question for anyone familiar with POEmate but first I must say poemate IMO is better than the PC based and web based planners. Great job with it. It's literally the only app I've ever purchased in google play lol. I will literally leave the PC planner in preference for POEmate on my tablet.

So my question: in the Life totals the Leech cap report which looks like: 2100[310] is the first number the total max leech based on your life and the number in brackets the average leech per second? These numbers assume you will hit leech cap I take it?

If so I'm super disappointed in the leech rate/max % passives available in the tree, taking almost all of them costs about 9 passives plus at least that many travel points to move around the bottom of the duelist area from the Marauder nodes, yet nets you less life per second on average (around 340 on my build if that's what the number in brackets is) than 4 or 5 passives worth of life regen nodes, which don't need any hits nor does it go away against single bosses.

What am I missing? I feel like I may be misinterpreting those numbers because I find it hard to believe I need to spend 9 to 10 passives plus some 6 or 7 travel points I wouldn't otherwise spend to get all three lower left side Leech clusters, only to have 340 life per second average? Or another way to look at it: Golem's blood, Master of the arena, and Warriors blood which give 3.6% regen, + extremely efficient % max life and lots of other valuable stats for about 3 passives + a few travel nodes or about 1/3rd the cost of getting similar returns from all the leech nodes. Hopefully I'm misreading those numbers.

PS: I know go vaal pact, can't really travel that far, another way in which Life builds are screwed in POE

The life leech numbers are total life leech cap and in brackets, per target life leech cap.
He mentions it in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8QM16bFLbE&feature=youtu.be around 2:45
Any plan to make migration on PC?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Very nice app - installed and paid for extra features.

Noticed one bug in iPhone version: in builds list if you swipe to left there should probably be shown delete (I suppose) but now I can't see but a blank option which will be removed if one releases.
Hallo, ich spreche nur deutsch, eine Frage, gibt es den POEMate auch in Deutsch? (POEMate in German???)

Liebe Grüße,

Magic_Mann

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info