POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

hey man, good job on the sickest app ever. how are u going with the ascendency skill tree?
Working on Ascendancy update. Should be ready in time for 2.2 release, for android at least. iOS 1 week behind due to apple review as always.

WikarinaTana Can you please give me more details? Like your device/ os version, and number of builds you had when the problem appeared?
I have the same issue with the app becoming Slower when you add builds. I have a problem with just 2 builds but more makes the app Slower. I use Sony Xperia z3, Android 5.1.1
UltimateOno Please tell me your App data size and cache size from App Info (Tap and hold on app, drag to App Info when it appear in the top of the screen)
PoeMate v.1.1.2.a
App on device 24,44Mb
Data on device 2,93Mb
Cache 20kb

Payed version with 3 builds.
Switching class or build takes about 2 seconds now.
I got the information from app setting, could not get it to work the way you described.
Version 1.2 live for Android, in a week for iOS (apple review)

Full support of Ascendancy Classes
Include skilltree from 2.2 Alpha (still subject to balance changes before release by GGG)

In Supporter Pack:
New panel to show attributes summary. Their effect added to appropriate areas.
Enabling Auras now give it's effect to appropriate areas. This effect is modified by Aura effectiveness from tree and gear.
Essence Worm support for auras.
Resistances added to pseudo totals.
Various small bug fixes

Wanted to release this asap so you have some time theorycrafting before release so might contain some bugs. Post them here or mail to POEMate@XavDev.net
Still missing portraits for ascendancy classes (selectable after base class), will update when they become available with official skilltree release on GGG website. Dont miss the button that close Ascendancy disc on the edge.

P.S. It was brought to my attention that POEMate has slowing problem as more and more builds are saved. I will investigate this and release a fix in the near feature.

Last edited by Xavyer on Mar 2, 2016, 8:07:03 AM
"
Xavyer wrote:
Working on Ascendancy update. Should be ready in time for 2.2 release, for android at least. iOS 1 week behind due to apple review as always.

WikarinaTana Can you please give me more details? Like your device/ os version, and number of builds you had when the problem appeared?

Sorry missed that one:
An old Android Note 2 (4.1.2)

I just startedtl experience the issue when i had like 15 to 20 builds.. but just a dozen complete builds (jewels plus all settings) is ebough to suck more than 600 MO of ram.

It works like this: you tap on class for example and then you have to wait for 3-20 seconds before the app become responsive again (i had tons of builds)

Its like the apps is trying to cache or load all saved build (includings jewels and stats)

It started just after the update including the new jewels because just before i already had more than 30 build and the app was running fine (i meant the threshold jewels)

By the way thanks for the apps and the great support :)

Cheer

Wikarina
--edit--

Just updated tl the lastest version and lost the supporter pack
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Mar 2, 2016, 9:51:58 AM
WikarinaTana Thanks for your feedback, very helpfull, will fix this next update.
To Restore supporter back go to pack page and click restore button.
Last edited by Xavyer on Mar 2, 2016, 9:55:24 AM
Clicling on the dollar sign just crash me the app.

Im sorry for my noobyness but where is the pack page?

Back to work...first time bugs boost my productivity :D
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info