POEMate 1.3 - Beginner's Tips section, Mana Sustain Calculator

1.2.3 version with 2.3.0 skilltree data and 8 ascendancy points is up for android, some time later for ios due to apple review.
1.2.3 up for IOS
Hi!

Just some ideas (I'm using android):

* Can you add a tree comparison function?

* Can you add a "tree of builds", i.e., make a build a subbuild of another
build? I sometimes make leveling trees and/or alt version of a build and it
will be nice if they can be put under the heading of the original build.

* On my tablet (teclast x98 air iii) the initial loading is very long, the big
problem with this is that if I switch between apps, some times I need to wait
for the loading every time I go back, making the back and forth from browser
to PoEMate not very nice. Can some short of async load be done? Load only
part of the assets and free it so android don't remove the app because OOM?

* The edit/delete function is IMHO not very intuitive, as now when you
hold-select a build is just show a menu with "done". What about moving the
rename and delete function to this menu, like done in several file managers?

Thanks for the work!
Thanks for keeping it updated! Noticed it this morning in my app updates screen.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I always say "Poem-aid" whenever I start the app.
Love the app, it's so great sharing builds on my phone in group chats.
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
Hi again!

(Disclaimer: you're very lucky i am on a cell cause i would have published a whole lot longer positive post)

I just noticed...some marketing like "improved performance for poeple saving many build" or something phrased similar.

Its a fucking lie! You cannot say improved you should have said "obliterated performance bottle neck, added lightnings mind boglind speed for those who experimented reduced speed while having saved build"

You cannot imagine how thankfull and fan i am! Just add ill have to be without poe for like 10 days and that i could enjoy theocrafting to the fullest!

For an old release you bothered yourself and found a way that people like - who were stuck with an old device - could enjoy the greatest Path of Exile app on planet!

Sorry for typos and misspellings i am on a cell.

A lil suggestion (yes i also need to participate don't look to much fan boy even if i totally am):

Is it possible to match the App version to the major PoE version?
Currently the app is 1.2 and poe is 2.3.x

As i don't use very much the play store, it occurred for me, when looking at the title (like most do :a very brief and fast glance) that the app was for version 1.2 of poe.

So for my question/ suggestion:

When 2.4 lauch this September will it be easy and good to have Poemate have a version number 2.4 or will it be not good to manage?

Last word, and very personal one ( you can ignore it if you want ill still remain fan)

In what league do you play?
What were your last 5 build or at least the top 3 build you enjoyed the most.

Cheers,
Best Regards

Wikarina

You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
WikarinaTana, Thanks for your kind words. Took me by surprise as i didn't update it for a few months now so wasn't expecting any feedback. Maybe changing the version to be in sync with POE might be handy but it will confuse a lot of people if i release poemate 2.x without adding some significant changes to justify the jump in major version. But maybe i can do POEMate 1.4 when 2.4 hits. This way they'll be kind of in sync.

I usually play temp softcore league. As to my builds, i don't play a lot, usually 1 char per league, sometimes 2. Take them to 90+, 6L, t15 clears and put them to rest. This league it was Selfcast Burning Discharge Juggernaut - he has 10 en charges that gives permanent IC, ignore slow effects, regen 16% life, and just rape uber lab with max keys in 10 mins. You can see him and all my past characters in more details in my profile, as it set to public. Last league it was Rolling Flames Chaos Fireballer with 280% AOE and Varunastra Fullblock Tank that just don't die if it's not oneshot.
Last edited by Xavyer on Jul 25, 2016, 5:41:17 AM
Seems really neat. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the answers, i won't derail the thread ;)

Ill check your profile, mine are always set to private cause i love to make sope surprise. Vaal fireball is so mugh fun and Openess, thus league i have 3 char using it: 1 chaos/poison version, one burn version and last one is a "balanced" version of "la Potière" that shock and freeze the whole screen.

Still h fews days until i grab PoE back. Im gonna drill that App in the meantime!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Any update coming for 2.4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info