[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

any one find a way to counter this problem:
"
-no additional defense vs. high Elemental damage

I find Spell Casters quite a problem during mapping!!! whats the point of ahving a rly good phys defense if we die to the 1st boss spell caster we encounter?!

anyone has an idea on how to help against spell dmg?!

______

1 question too.

I cannot afford Death's Hand, so how do I generate Power Charge? I cannot use assassin amrk since i am using warlords mark to generate endurance charge for Immoral Call

______

what sthe highest map you've done with this build?! what content cant you do?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 9, 2015, 7:27:10 PM
Current gear at level 82, what would u recommend me upgrading first? Step by step would be awesome!

Spoiler

Edit: I have the whole tree except for the 2 jewel sockets. Missing 4points for it.
Last edited by iDecibel on Aug 10, 2015, 5:19:34 AM
"
iDecibel wrote:
Current gear at level 82, what would u recommend me upgrading first? Step by step would be awesome!

Spoiler

Edit: I have the whole tree except for the 2 jewel sockets. Missing 4points for it.

Upgrade your sword. Getting at least a 250pdps 1h sword will greatly boost your DPS. Try find a rare belt to replace meginord's. Rustic Sash with high life, res, and high weapon ele damage. Other than that, everything looks good.

Also, I need some clarification on how southpaw works for Reave. So we want good passives on weapons as our southpaw weapon. Things like Death's Hand, Relentless Fury and etc. Are there any limitations to this? Would a weapon like this work?
Do we still get the life leech benefits?
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Aug 10, 2015, 12:12:33 PM
I'm trying this out over the acrobatics/evasion version because I've also found that evasion is really unreliable right now. You can have 75% evasion and a random physical attack that goes through will 1 shot you because you have 0 mitigation.

My question is, due to the diminishing returns on both armor and evasion, is it worth simply going some sort of armor/evasion hybrid rather than focusing entirely on armor with iron reflexes or entirely on evasion with acro/phase acro?

What are your defense numbers like? It just seems to me like if you turned 5k evasion into armor and got another 5% dmg reduction, you might have just kept that 5k evasion and had 30% chance to evade attacks, on top of decent armor and block which would make you tankier right?
Hi, i justed realized that a Jade Flask is better for defense than Granite Flask.

Evasion Rating gives more to Armour with iron Reflexes and the increasing passive notes of Evasion than Armour does. So prefer to pick items with Evasion than with Armour.

For comparison, using this granite flask i am sitting on (92 Eva Roll on flask) --> 15818 Armour

and with jade (only 66% Evasion roll, could get 90+) i have 19844 Armour.

So, if i am not that stupid Jade should be better than Granite flask.

But dont look that much at my other stats, i am using a bit of MF-Gear currently for testing. There could be way more Evasion on Gear than this i wear.

Spoiler

PS Thanks alot for sharing your build, its alot of fun.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Aug 10, 2015, 6:56:15 PM
@xenochaos1

You can switch the grarnite Flask for a Ele resit Flask for such bosses.

@iDecibel

I´d also look to upgrade your sword, even a bit higher base PDPS can turn out to be a lot.

You could also upgrade your jewlery.
Try to get Crit Multi, Crit Chance and Flat Physical on the amulet, it can roll really high Physical damage!

The Rings can be upgraded to Diamond Rings with Flat Physical and Accuracy on it.

@Astrohawke

I have 8265 AR unbuffed with 45% estimated reduction without buffs.
With Flask on i get 18914 AR.

I also get a higher Block chance than a Acro Build can get.

@Anabasis37

Try it with Iron Skin Flasks, not Reflexes ;)

You need the fitting mod, because it boosts the 3000 the Flasks gives you.

So Granite of Iron Skin or Jade of Reflexes to compare them.

Garnite has 2 uses, Jade only 1, Jade lasts a bit longer.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 10, 2015, 11:14:14 PM
"

@Astrohawke

I'm not talking about acro build. I'm talking about ignoring both acro and iron reflex and keeping medium levels of both armor and evasion.

Once you get into extreme levels of either armor or evasion, adding another 5000 or 10000 doesn't actually improve your mitigation all that much due to diminishing returns. If you have a mix of both, you might lose 5% damage reduction in exchange for some 30% evasion.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
"

@Astrohawke

I'm not talking about acro build. I'm talking about ignoring both acro and iron reflex and keeping medium levels of both armor and evasion.

Once you get into extreme levels of either armor or evasion, adding another 5000 or 10000 doesn't actually improve your mitigation all that much due to diminishing returns. If you have a mix of both, you might lose 5% damage reduction in exchange for some 30% evasion.

That could work if your gear is all AR/EV Hybrid with high Flat Armour Rolls, in my case my chest is pure Evasion and without IR i would have not much armour left to speak off.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello,

ok, spent 260 alts on flask to get armour on armour and evasion on evasion flask.....but its not that easy. Now i have no alts left, so these are the 3 flasks i got:

Spoiler

19935 armour

Spoiler

23576 Armour, i know its armour on it, but the roll was too beautiful to reroll

Spoiler

19844 Armour, i know not that great roll, but i guess the last two are better for high armour, but with Granite flask you only use 30 of 60 charges, so you have 2 shots; with jade only one....

hmmm, i really dont know what i shall prefer...maybe the one i die a bit less :)
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Aug 12, 2015, 1:00:35 AM
"
but with Granite flask you only use 30 of 60 charges, so you have 2 shots; with jade only one....

But jade has longer duration ;)

I´ll roll a jade too and try if its that much of a difference for me too...
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info