[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

No, i don´t feel squishy at all.

I feel alot tankier then my other char that used Acro/Phase Acro without Abyssus.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi, just wanted to thank you for the very well-written guide! I'm trying to get started on this build atm and I was wondering if a daresso's defiance would work instead of a belly of the beast or a carcass jack in terms of budget since a 5L daresso on warbands is only an exalt while either of the two other chests cost nearly 5 times that.
IGN: Jjinsu
"
Johura wrote:
Hi, just wanted to thank you for the very well-written guide! I'm trying to get started on this build atm and I was wondering if a daresso's defiance would work instead of a belly of the beast or a carcass jack in terms of budget since a 5L daresso on warbands is only an exalt while either of the two other chests cost nearly 5 times that.

A 5L Daresso should work fine, as you see i am not using Belly, LC or Carcass, just a rare chest.

A rare chest with a high AR / EV roll is the best way to get your Armour to a decent level, but i guess Daressos Values should be high enough too on a good roll.

With Daresso you can save some jewel slots as you dont need the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun and warlords mark.

Since they nerfed refelect warlords is only there for the endurance charges, so if you use daressos you can try to use a offensive curse or another defense curse like enfeeble or tempchains.

Your Cast when Damage taken + Immortal call will trigger before the daresso effect, so you get good immortal calls but no onslaught.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi,

with Deaths hand i can use herald of ice + curse on hit + Enfeeble or TempChain.

What would you prefer? i need on my gloves another green for icegolem, so i have to get 3 green and 1 blue on those

cant link them, click on the gloves and its only linked my belt....its energy only based.So i picked the one from page 6..

spent 200 on them, maybe i should collect 285 to use vorici for at least 3 green...

so do you think tempchain is better than enfeeble?

ty
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Aug 7, 2015, 9:10:57 AM
Hey. Could you also post screenshots on your stats? Like Offenses and Defenses?

EDIT: Also, when do you think I should pick up Abyssus. There are times when I take a good amount of damage and I'm worried with Abyssus, I'll get one shot.

Here's my gear: Can't seem to post my gear. It only links my ring. So I'll just provide the link to my character profile.

Skill Tree:

I'll be working on picking up Revenge of the Hunted to give myself a bit more evasion and life which should help. I'm not sure if it's worth picking up the block nodes since I can't afford Rumi's Concoction. Without it, you only have a total of 35%(?) block.

"
so do you think tempchain is better than enfeeble?

I think if you're killing things quick enough, temporal chains would be better since the curse is only applied when you're already doing damage. Unless you want to stay on the safe side, use enfeeble.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Aug 7, 2015, 10:27:48 PM
@Anabasis37

Both are about the same, just use which one fits the colours you can get.

@Yuufe

Guess i can take some screens will update that soon in the opening post.

Abyssus is indeed a bit dangerous, but it provides a really big damage boost that no other item can.

And good offense is good defense, if you kill them fast they have less time to deal damage to you.
Also higher per hit damage helps to stun enemies which also keeps them from dealing any damage at all.

I can only tell you to try Abyssus, most people that did it once never looked back for any Melee Physical build.

@ Blocknodes: 35% Chance to not get any damage at all. Still pretty good. 35% is more than any normal shield provides.

Also all the block nodes have %physical damage or attack speed too.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
What's your opinion on Romira's Banquet for this build? It seems very useful with that fact that with the ring, we can easily drop CoH-Assassin's Mark for power charges. As someone who does not have Death's Hand and is using CoH-Assassin's Mark, it definitely feels like I'm not getting my power charges as often as I want.

Also a plus side would be that with Romira's Banquet, it allows those who cannot purchase Death's Hand, a way to generate power charges constantly. The downside of course is the life/res you lose.

EDIT: I'm running this with a base crit chance of 39%(41% with ice golem) and I feel I can crit much more consistently than before(if I don't crit on the first hit, I definitely will crit on the 2nd). This is without the increased critical strike gem. I did a quick test on Dried Lake. I'll test this in 72+ maps. So far I'm liking it, it allows me to put in AOE or another gem. Although,
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Aug 8, 2015, 11:18:44 AM
I did this in a Crit Build sometime ago, using Romiras to "bring up the crit just when i need it".

Its a bit of a lazy solution but its ok.

After all romiras has a nice accuracy roll and crit multi on it.

I would not get more than 3 powercharge though, seems like a waste with romiras.

You can also try to use Spectral Throw - GMP - Faster Projectiles - Powercharge on crit.

Had this on some builds and it works nice to just throw out some to build charges, then just one occassional spectral to keep up the charges.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Are the unique flasks required for this build to work out? I want to try it but i don't have much currency or the flasks :(
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
The Flasks are a amazing boost and the Atzirir Flask is cheap as hell so i guess this one would not be a Problem.

Rumis is really nice for this build but it will work without it, the most important Flask is the Surgeons Granite of Ironskin.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info