Grandmaster Resubmission

Very interesting discussion. I've already buried my battleaxe about how this submission is not what I imaged when I first bought that supporter pack. I agree with some points in this discussion.

"
- You call it optional, but let's be honest. The word 'immortalised' was used when selling the Grandmaster pack.

This is exactly how I also imagined it. an 'immortalised' char should withstand the wheel of nerfs balance patches. but like I said I've already excepted I need to recreate my grandmaster.

again like CharanJaydemyr said like him I probably going to keep supporting this game by buying those supporter packs I'm probably going to upgrade to Highgate supporter eventually.

On a side note though I keep seeing more and more "angry" reaction from GGG staff. I understand getting pissed about how we players keep crawling up your skin. But imo in this topic CharanJaydemyr made some valid points and you should not have been so angry in your response to him. CharanJaydemyr has an valid point. When you pay lots of money for something you have an certain expectation about it if that expectation isn't met you have (to a certain limit) the right to vent about it.
Hope GGG and the player base can keep going on this awesome level of communication we had for so many years! No need for angry responses what so ever. (goes of course both ways)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Is this really worth a disscusion?
How many players did ever enter this map? 1 out of 100? 1 out of 1,000? 1 out of 10,000? I guess it is a a lot less than 0.1%.

Just like 90% of all that div card thing - its completly irrelevant for the game for most of the players and was really a waste of development time for the game. Well at least it maybe was a financell sucess for ggg. Just like building a super sports car somehow ;)
"
return33 wrote:
Is this really worth a disscusion?
How many players did ever enter this map? 1 out of 100? 1 out of 1,000? 1 out of 10,000? I guess it is a a lot less than 0.1%.

Just like 90% of all that div card thing - its completly irrelevant for the game for most of the players and was really a waste of development time for the game. Well at least it maybe was a financell sucess for ggg. Just like building a super sports car somehow ;)

your right. because not all players want to play that map we should just forget about it just like the fact I paid $500 for that supporter pack (just like many other supporters) Thats a nice message GGG would be sending out: He guys buy this awesome pack with feature x do keep in mind though we will forget about that awesome sounding feature in the near future. You bought the $1000 dollar 'make your own unique' great well we dont like it so we will delete your unique. You made an $1000 card? awesome *poef* now its gone. What message would that sent do you think?

No one would be buying those higher packs again. that's the message it will sent.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I like the idea i just dont get whats the point of adding a feature almost nobody can use.

Hell if you develop something that you think is great make sure everyone can use it! I really dont understand why there isnt just a waypoint and you can run the hall wheneever you want to test yourself. Most new players will not even know about that feauture.

But right now this thing is a dead horse.

Edit: Im guess most players would LOVE to run that map - they just can not do it because they dont find the map.
Last edited by return33 on Jul 30, 2015, 6:02:04 AM
My guild leader buys the crap out of grandmaster and double boss arena maps to farm the crap out of with MF.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info