Mapping Changes NOT WORKING

"
PillersOfGod wrote:
I'm a lvl 94 Summon Raging Spirit build. Map mods dont effect me unless I run into blood magic mod. I alch %100 of maps and vaal orb/chisel higher lvl maps. I kill every boss. I usually play solo and group play in guild. I CANNOT sustain maps. I can only sustain lvl 75 maps. Yesterday in 6 man group we went though about a dozen 76+ maps and didnt get anywhere...back to 75 maps.

What do i have to do to break past sustaining 76+?

Even wasted 14c rolling +3 lvl/vaal orb on a cargo box in a 75 map and all it dropped was low lvl maps and one 74 map. Serioulsy!

I got a lvl 80 map from Uber Atziri and we rolled it until 45% packsize %144 drops which included a zana map mod. NO MAPS! just 74-75 drops again!

The changes to boss dropping maps is a joke. I average much lower maps then map lvl when the boss does drop a map. I do admit i sometimes get a +1 over map lvl map on boss, however it all averages out to 75 map lvl in the "Grand Picture"

If this map drop system was changed because of the Flashback league over inflated the map drops, PLEASE UNDERSTAND GGG that we dont get free domination/beyond every map like we did on flashback.

Updated again:
Why did i just drop a 69 Mountain Ledge Map in a 76 map and a 68 Desert? My only two maps on a 76 map? In all fairness those drops should be very rare. Like getting a lvl 12 requirement Twohand Mallet when your playing in merciless.

So you rolled 1 map and you expected to get a higher level map in return out of your amazing pool of 1 single map ?

Sorry but you must be chasing dat dragon or something , cuz you don't make any sense .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info