did i miss something? we don't have any way of generating frenzy charges though

Blood rage bro!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
can it run uber lab?
Last edited by ausura on Sep 11, 2016, 6:01:18 PM
hi man,

i've started building this build on my duelist and am just wondering what the main source of mana regen is, ive been blazing through mana but dont seem to be regenerating it fast enough to just spam cyclone everywhere.

with that being said, there are a few gems i haven't equipped due to sockets not being linked, but none would effect mana...
the problem i have is that rallying cry wont trigger, i have to manually trigger it despite it being linked to CWDT. molten shield casts how it should but rallying cry doesn't :/

also, in both the vid and the written guide, you have fortify but never tell players to use it.

from what i have managed to piece together in-game, the build is really neat, but its a bit confusing trying to figure everything out when i see one thing in the vid and something else here.

i would suggest clearly explaining on here (since it would be easier then making a whole new vid) or gem levels, layouts etc, so that people don't get things mixed up or get confused by whats being shown vs what we have to follow.

i like the vid guide, but after spending a stupid amount of orbs trying to get everything to work then finding out i more or less have to start again, i'm kinda pissed off :(
Last edited by daystar on Sep 12, 2016, 5:45:43 AM
"
daystar wrote:
the problem i have is that rallying cry wont trigger, i have to manually trigger it despite it being linked to CWDT. molten shield casts how it should but rallying cry doesn't :/

also, in both the vid and the written guide, you have fortify but never tell players to use it.

from what i have managed to piece together in-game, the build is really neat, but its a bit confusing trying to figure everything out when i see one thing in the vid and something else here.

i would suggest clearly explaining on here (since it would be easier then making a whole new vid) or gem levels, layouts etc, so that people don't get things mixed up or get confused by whats being shown vs what we have to follow.

i like the vid guide, but after spending a stupid amount of orbs trying to get everything to work then finding out i more or less have to start again, i'm kinda pissed off :(

fortify is linked with cyclone as you can see in the gem link part of the guide, you should also read the guide as videos are not always updated for every patch. As for rallying cry its a warcry so it won't work with cast when damage taken so you do have to cast it manually.
@ yuri

he says in the written guide to ignore the gems he has equipped to the uniques, not only that but he's also edited the guide post patches as well, so things are a little confusing for me right now.
i've followed the videos gem guide and so far everything works together, it's just upsetting knowing that i wasted a ton of orbs when i could have used them on some of my other uniques :(

Hi, thanks for the build. My marauder, who uses this very build, is lvl71 now.

There's one problem. With cyclone, I deal 5700 dmg, but with sunder, using the same weapon, I deal 8100 dmg. At first I was running sunder for the lulz, now I realize that I've been using it for the whole game. Sunder just deals more dmg.

Now, maybe I don't have the gear yet (I don't have any more than 4L in any slot), and I only have 4000 armor. I have no room for a fortify gem, and even with 3,7k life, close combat against bosses is out of the question.

But basically, sunder is strictly superior to cyclone in this build, at least for me. I recommend it for leveling.

For the record, I bought a Hezmana's Bloodlust 2h axe and with it the build really works.

It clears rooms a bit slower, but it allows for ez life replenishment during boss fights. Its nearly impossible to beat merciless Daresso/Kaom using sunder, but Cyclone&Hezmana makes it possible!
Which ascendancy is going to be more tanky?

(I'm posting this as someone who's getting sick of getting his BV assassin lag killed in almost every map)
"
HeroSirian wrote:
Which ascendancy is going to be more tanky?

(I'm posting this as someone who's getting sick of getting his BV assassin lag killed in almost every map)

Juggernaut definitely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info