[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Gamer919 wrote:
"
HeroSirian wrote:
Which ascendancy is going to be more tanky?

(I'm posting this as someone who's getting sick of getting his BV assassin lag killed in almost every map)

Juggernaut definitely

This! Juggernaut is probably the tankiest ascendancy class of them all atm :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
First of all Thank you for sharing this build with us .

I wanna ask - Why this build has 4 linked 4 setup ? I think it should be 2 6 linked then 3 4 linked

i think we need a one target skill link for 6
Edit : i got 5.7k life and about 90k DPS with cyclone doing uber izaro nicely ty for that tanky build .
Last edited by Shot_Down on Sep 22, 2016, 9:05:06 PM
Hey man nice guide for the cyclone selection! I am quite new in the game and wanted to ask if this is a fair guide for newbies and if the first page shows the updated version or you have reposted it in another page! Thanks for your time :)!
Hi, I love this build, thanks a lot !

Here is my actual stuff, and I would greatly appreciate that someone helps me with some advice :

What should I aim for ?

I am actually at 75k dps unbuffed, going up to 110k with buffs and close to the totem.

Actually, the totem dies too fast in T11+ maps so what gems should I link instead ? Vaal auras?

I know the 6L on vaal Axe would help but don't have 10ex+ atm... I'm so sad I used the Trial enchant on my gloves, had 15% dmg before, didn't know that would erase uhu T-T...

I melt T10 maps with this build, but the bosses on T11+ are kinda hard and kills me more than I kill them... Any advice how to survive better ?

Thanks in advance.
Hey thank you again for another great guide!
Naive Newbie questions again:

1. what do you do for reflect affixes?
2. Do you have some skill you swap in or have handy / extra for bosses, some sort of 1on1 skill, like heavy strike or something?
3. You have tons of life from passives, but not quite as much armour or other defensive nodes -- do you rely on uniques for that, so that we need to invest in those uniques to stay alive? (I'm looking at the Juggernaut version, was thinking there would be more armour or defense.... You write extra "tanky!") Could or should I try to add Endurance charge passives?
3a. I suppose under "tanky" I really think of shield-wielding. Would something not quite as strong as this build you have, but more survivable vs. tough bosses, work for a one-handed weapon and shield?

Sorry for being so ignorant, very new here (still can't beat those labyrinth traps despite having level 81 character...) Thanks for answering my questions!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last edited by onomastikon on Sep 21, 2016, 2:16:35 PM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Hey thank you again for another great guide!
Sorry for being so ignorant, very new here (still can't beat those labyrinth traps despite having level 81 character...) Thanks for answering my questions!

Traps in the Labyrinth take practice to learn the timing. Stand just outside the trap range and watch their pattern for ~10 seconds.

What's your life pool at ?
I got some questions regarding the gem setup:

On the written guide you say to ignore the gems, but why? What's wrong with the setup shown, and what would be the correct way to putting them (marauder/juggernaut)?

The only wrong thing I see is that Blood Rage and Rallying cry are linked with CWDT, which doesn't trigger warcrys. Is everything else correct?

Thanks in advance!
"
Autunn0 wrote:

On the written guide you say to ignore the gems, but why? What's wrong with the setup shown, and what would be the correct way to putting them (marauder/juggernaut)?

The only wrong thing I see is that Blood Rage and Rallying cry are linked with CWDT, which doesn't trigger warcrys. Is everything else correct?

Thanks in advance!

I just move them around from time to time and that sometimes means that some will be missing, wrongly linked etc :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Autunn0 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I just move them around from time to time and that sometimes means that some will be missing, wrongly linked etc :)

Gotcha, thanks =). But more specifically, looking at how it's right now, is there anything wrong with it besides the warcries being linked with CWDT?
How do you think Astral Plate compare to Belly of the Beast? Is Belly of the Beast mandatory for this build, or would Astral Plate (the rare version, 6 socket) be good enough depending on the properties?

Also, if I do have a Hezmana's BloodLust Axe, is it ok to switch off Warlord's Mark and use something like Poacher's mark instead (as the second aura)? Mana won't be an issue, I'm only wondering if the endurance provided by the Warlord's is essential.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info