[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Aarnes wrote:
"
Updated for 2.3! :)

TY! :-)

could you also include good flask set-up pls?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
DPS is way too low!

very high survival rate though!

also. why no flask set-up bro?

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
nvm
Last edited by RenameKSLL on Aug 7, 2016, 11:34:01 PM
i m level 49 on this build and i have a tabula.Links include cyclone ,faster attack, fortify weapon elemental damage life on hit. i cant seem to sustain attacks with out blood magic gem.i want to use the added fire like the guide. I m also running the warlords mark with blasphemy and hatred aura.how do we start to maintain our attacks with mana at later levels? i already have a perfect kaoms and i don t want to run the vaal axe because i cant use mana for my six link.?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQmWC2EUIBRxFewvzDkOPAVHflBHXz9lTWebaPJ07Xasd-N4enloeu982YIHhJSE2YTvhVKHaorwl3miAKknqW6plK2Nrj6vbLkdvTa-p8BmwQTGrsqQz37ZYdl82sHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vfPAf8kH3Mvjr?accountName=matrix616&characterName=DynastyCyclone

this is my character passive so far is there some where i go later that makes me sustain attacks with mana better?
Recent Posts
i m level 49 on this build and i have a tabula.Links include cyclone ,faster attack, fortify weapon elemental damage life on hit. i cant seem to sustain attacks with out blood magic gem.i want to use the added fire like the guide. I m also running the warlords mark with blasphemy and hatred aura.how do we start to maintain our attacks with mana at later levels? i already have a perfect kaoms and i don t want to run the vaal axe because i cant use mana for my six link.?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHcBLMFLQmWC2EUIBRxFewvzDkOPAVHflBHXz9lTWebaPJ07Xasd-N4enloeu982YIHhJSE2YTvhVKHaorwl3miAKknqW6plK2Nrj6vbLkdvTa-p8BmwQTGrsqQz37ZYdl82sHkUelG6hjrCexc7w7vfPAf8kH3Mvjr?accountName=matrix616&characterName=DynastyCyclone

this is my character passive so far is there some where i go later that makes me sustain attacks with mana better?
"
RenameKSLL wrote:
my cwdt doesnt summon my golem

maybe ur cwdt is too low to cast it. watch out for the level cwdt can support.
Last edited by wilhelm_drager on Jul 24, 2016, 4:08:22 PM
"
Bohemia69 wrote:
Greetings,
I'm new to the game so it might be happening something that i'm missing but my problem is that i have a 3 link gem with Cast when damage taken and golem or rallying cry and it doesnt work but works with immortal call... Is it just me or new patch or something? if so, are you uploading new gems setup? :)
thanks

check the supported level of ur cwdt and compare to golem level.
"
asmithdesigns wrote:
Hey all,

I coming back to the game after not playing since launch and am a little confused by the gem setup for this build. Here is the setup from the guide:

"
Main Damage Setup, Juggernaut:

- Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Life Gain on Hit & Added Fire Damage

Note: The main damage setup depends on which ascendancy class you chose, the Champion or the Juggernaut.

Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13), Immortal Call (lvl 15), Molten Shell (lvl 17 ) & Increased Duration (max level)

Mobility & Curse

- Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blasphemy & Warlords Mark

u need 1 6L for the dmg setup. 4L for def. and a 5L/6L or combined 2L/3L for aura and curse. since leap and warlord are independet, u can use an axe/armor with 2L and 3L if u wanne include fortify or just 2 x 2L in weapon/armor.
Last edited by wilhelm_drager on Jul 24, 2016, 4:15:21 PM
I checked the passive skill tree, but I couldn't find the where the juggernaut ascendancy class is at so could you just tell me which points to put in?
What is the order for Ascendancy Skills? ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info