[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
Cebilat wrote:
How about slayer?

Slayer can work, but the other classes are better imo =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi in which order for the Juggernaut variant should I pick the Ascendancy points?
Should I rush Unrelenting it sounds nice?
Thanks!
Last edited by DarkDrek on Jun 10, 2016, 9:09:54 AM
How do you get 8 ascendancy skill points for Juggernaut?!
"
How do you get 8 ascendancy skill points for Juggernaut?!

Here a quote from the 2.3.0 patchnotes
"
The Endgame Labyrinth:
Upon completing the Endgame Labyrinth for the first time, you're rewarded with two additional Ascendancy points, raising the total available to eight.
In the video you say after you get resolute technique go get amplify, but your forum step by step guide says go towards blood golem first?? which is it as that is the point im at in the build
my cwdt doesnt summon my golem
Last edited by RenameKSLL on Jul 1, 2016, 1:55:01 PM
I feel like my damage is capped off at around 50k with charges... Does anyone else feel it? I'm using tabula rasa right now but I'm using the recommended mana issues axe. Kinda just stuck now...
Hey all,

I coming back to the game after not playing since launch and am a little confused by the gem setup for this build. Here is the setup from the guide:

"
Main Damage Setup, Juggernaut:

- Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Life Gain on Hit & Added Fire Damage

Note: The main damage setup depends on which ascendancy class you chose, the Champion or the Juggernaut.

Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13), Immortal Call (lvl 15), Molten Shell (lvl 17 ) & Increased Duration (max level)

Mobility & Curse

- Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blasphemy & Warlords Mark

Aura & Golem

- Hatred, Rallying Cry, CWDT (lvl 1) & Flame Golem (lvl 2)

Vaal Skills & Frenzy Charges

- 2x Vaal Haste, Blood Rage & Increased Duration

What gems should I be using on my chest? I don't see a 5th or 6th gem setup listed. Do I just assume that I don't need 5-6 link on my chest?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Greetings,
I'm new to the game so it might be happening something that i'm missing but my problem is that i have a 3 link gem with Cast when damage taken and golem or rallying cry and it doesnt work but works with immortal call... Is it just me or new patch or something? if so, are you uploading new gems setup? :)
thanks
never mind
Last edited by ShineyPants777 on Jun 27, 2016, 5:48:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info