[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Lifting, 2. I'm at 72 mana.
"
"
xKitto wrote:
Hi LNB, how do you mitigate mana use? In the video i can see a very high mana regen, how's that achieved?

Blasphemy + Warlords mark for all your life and mana leech needs! :)

Cool. Thanks for replying!

Just a piece of advice, guys. Buy a thief's torment ring, it has +X mana for each enemy hit, and goes for a few chaos. It will help till you get to merci, when your resistances become important and capping them without rings its a little bit more expensive (lvl 60, still using it, but my fire resis is too low, 10%, and sometimes its a little dangerous)
Thanks for the amazing build Lifting, this is what I wanted out of a Cyclone build ever since I ran it as my first build back in July 2015 when Awakening came out. Was able to chance a Skyforth so I got an Atziri's Disfavour, my DPS is now 58k on a 5L with level 19 gems. Can't wait to try and get it to 6L!

Also to answer the mana question, I get 3 uses out of my Cyclone out of a level 19 5L. Mana is an issue leveling up but once you get Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark and enough DPS (once you get Kaom's Primacy) its not an issue anymore. I also picked up this ring
and have this enchantment
which can help a lot against Curse Immune.
Last edited by Kaysick on Mar 13, 2016, 1:33:24 AM
"
Heely wrote:
Lifting, 2. I'm at 72 mana.

For now, I would simply as the other guys have suggested use a Hybrid flask for those situations. At later levels once you damage is higher it shouldn't be necessary at all :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Wouldn't Hezmana's Bloodlust axe be better than Kaom's Primacy?
Hello, I have a question about rallying cry, sorry if it has already been answered! But there are so many pages...

I want to know if rallying cry really procs for himself with CoDT or should you cast it when needed manually for optimal use? I have a hard time seeing how it works and how it affects my character (dps buff wise). Thanks!
Last edited by Metadopa on Mar 13, 2016, 2:50:38 PM
"
Metadopa wrote:
Hello, I have a question about rallying cry, sorry if it has already been answered! But there are so many pages...

I want to know if rallying cry really procs for himself with CoDT or should you cast it when needed manually for optimal use? I have a hard time seeing how it works and how it affects my character (dps buff wise). Thanks!

You manually cast it. Warcry gems cannot be linked to "Cast" gems. It is well worth it though as it is a lot of DPS for almost no effort.
"
borek664 wrote:

It's a great axe for sure. If using this you can reserve your entire mana pool. It is a bit more expensive though :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
borek664 wrote:

It's a great axe for sure. If using this you can reserve your entire mana pool. It is a bit more expensive though :)

It's not THAT expensive. In std goes for a couple of c more, but in perandus is actually 1c. It would solve the mana problem too.
I cant find any good use tho, since i dont know how to achieve 100% mana reserved, having 85% already.

Build is going great. Lvl 65, doing maps since 60 (tried at 57, and died too much because of resist, but dps are quite good). Thinking about getting Atziri's disfavour, someone gave me a 6L carcass jack, so i can sell it and buy atziri's.
Great build LNB!
For all of you saying about mana issues. I face them too, even with ralying cry. My solution was to swap out life gain on hit for blood magic. The regen you have is already nice, and you can get away not having life gain on hit due to blasphemy + warlord's mark leech. Maybe that helps you too. Also, the blood reaper gives very nice regen, even with its increased mana cost, my cyclone costs 81 life and i have 166 life regen at lvl 46 WITHOUT yet running warlords mark setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info