[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

"
For all of you saying about mana issues. I face them too, even with ralying cry. My solution was to swap out life gain on hit for blood magic. The regen you have is already nice, and you can get away not having life gain on hit due to blasphemy + warlord's mark leech. Maybe that helps you too. Also, the blood reaper gives very nice regen, even with its increased mana cost, my cyclone costs 81 life and i have 166 life regen at lvl 46 WITHOUT yet running warlords mark setup.

I recently releveled using this build to check for mana issues, and I too had mana issues during the first 58 levels. After I got my Koam's Primacy the damage was more than enough to sustain it alone :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
For all of you saying about mana issues. I face them too, even with ralying cry. My solution was to swap out life gain on hit for blood magic. The regen you have is already nice, and you can get away not having life gain on hit due to blasphemy + warlord's mark leech. Maybe that helps you too. Also, the blood reaper gives very nice regen, even with its increased mana cost, my cyclone costs 81 life and i have 166 life regen at lvl 46 WITHOUT yet running warlords mark setup.

I recently releveled using this build to check for mana issues, and I too had mana issues during the first 58 levels. After I got my Koam's Primacy the damage was more than enough to sustain it alone :)

Could the solution be using blood magic in the 4l until 58? I am leveling this build now and will report my results RE blood magic. Thanks for the build Lifting!
Absolutely, I will add that to the leveling tips tonight!
Spoiler
"
xKitto wrote:
"
"
borek664 wrote:
Wouldn't Hezmana's Bloodlust axe be better than Kaom's Primacy?

It's a great axe for sure. If using this you can reserve your entire mana pool. It is a bit more expensive though :)

It's not THAT expensive. In std goes for a couple of c more, but in perandus is actually 1c. It would solve the mana problem too.
I cant find any good use tho, since i dont know how to achieve 100% mana reserved, having 85% already.

Build is going great. Lvl 65, doing maps since 60 (tried at 57, and died too much because of resist, but dps are quite good). Thinking about getting Atziri's disfavour, someone gave me a 6L carcass jack, so i can sell it and buy atziri's.
Great build LNB!

I decided to buy Hezmana's and managed to reserve exactly 100% mana. To do that I had to spec into Champion of the Cause cluster which gives 4% reduction to mana reservation and linked both Hatred and Warlord's Mark to Lv3 Enlighten. So now I'm running Hatred and Warlord's with Enlighten and Herald of Ash unlinked. There is downside though. You'll have to link the rest of your non-attack spells to BM gem as you don't have any mana to cast them otherwise.
Last edited by borek664 on Mar 15, 2016, 2:30:18 PM
"
borek664 wrote:
Spoiler
"
xKitto wrote:

It's not THAT expensive. In std goes for a couple of c more, but in perandus is actually 1c. It would solve the mana problem too.
I cant find any good use tho, since i dont know how to achieve 100% mana reserved, having 85% already.

Build is going great. Lvl 65, doing maps since 60 (tried at 57, and died too much because of resist, but dps are quite good). Thinking about getting Atziri's disfavour, someone gave me a 6L carcass jack, so i can sell it and buy atziri's.
Great build LNB!

I decided to buy Hezmana's and managed to reserve exactly 100% mana. To do that I had to spec into Champion of the Cause cluster which gives 4% reduction to mana reservation and linked both Hatred and Warlord's Mark to Lv3 Enlighten. So now I'm running Hatred and Warlord's with Enlighten and Herald of Ash unlinked. There is downside though. You'll have to link the rest of your non-attack spells to BM gem as you don't have any mana to cast them otherwise.

So is this a setup you consider superior or just an alternative? =)
"

Aura & Golem

- Hatred, Rallying Cry, CWDT (lvl 1) & Flame Golem (lvl 2)

Love this build, but what exactly is going on with the cwdt here?

Noted that you don't actually use this setup anyway, and have

- Blood rage, Flame Golem, CWDT, Rallying Cry

Surely it's more efficient to cast Blood Rage and Golem manually?

Wouldn't the cwdt mean that blood rage isn't up most of the time?
If just for the golem, wouldn't an increased minion damage make more sense?
"
peckham wrote:
"

Aura & Golem

- Hatred, Rallying Cry, CWDT (lvl 1) & Flame Golem (lvl 2)

Love this build, but what exactly is going on with the cwdt here?

Noted that you don't actually use this setup anyway, and have

- Blood rage, Flame Golem, CWDT, Rallying Cry

Surely it's more efficient to cast Blood Rage and Golem manually?

Wouldn't the cwdt mean that blood rage isn't up most of the time?
If just for the golem, wouldn't an increased minion damage make more sense?

Just ignore the gems on the gear. I move them around sometimes. Go with what the guide suggests :)
Fixed a few errors in the guide!
Just reached 70, enjoying the heck out fo this build thus far. Awesome guides sir! Much appreciated...
What are the gems worth adding quality to? What order should the gems get quality in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info