[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

thank you might try this
Level 70 with 50 intelligence and am not near any nodes, picking up gear with 100+ intel is almost impossible, so how do you get the required intelligence, struggling here
See my profile. I have 100+ Intelligence on 70 lvl.
Which stats on jewels u guys use ?
what kinda jewels should i use for this buyld?
"
GGZII wrote:
Level 70 with 50 intelligence and am not near any nodes, picking up gear with 100+ intel is almost impossible, so how do you get the required intelligence, struggling here

im just getting it on items like rings amulet. ind i have one +30 in node on passive
There are lots of jewel slots in the 117 point tree, what jewels do you recommend
"
Hextall wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

im just getting it on items like rings amulet. ind i have one +30 in node on passive

I dont seem to be near an INT node
Thanks for the guide!

I am new to POE and leveling up a Marauder which follows your sharing.

Problem comes. I found I have no enough DEX to equip Cyclone (I am lvl 29 now).

So actually what is the core skill I am going use for leveling up my character / passing through the main mission?

Thankssssssssss!
Thanks a lot for the build, first toon here and having a good time
I'd like to suggest Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe as a cheap-ish great item. It frees 2 gem slots (bloodlust). Equiping it (instead of a Marohi Erqi) and filling the slots improved my dps by 300%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info