[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Having a great time with this build, level 61 in the new league.

Issues I am having are with the Chaos Golem and Enfeeble - both need 155 intelligence for max level (recommended by the build). I know you stated that this can be done with equipment, but with a low budget it is a really big trade-off.

I was struggling with dexterity as well, but there are at least some nodes that give dex. Basically none give int.

I sacrificed two skill points to get the +30 notables (dex and int) in the path towards templar, but I would really like to spec out and use them for damage/life.

+bonus question: I got a unique jewel which gives 2% max life regeneration/sec at a cost of 10% more damage taken - is it worth it?

Loving your builds and channel, keep up the good work!
Hey there,
i like this very much,goign to try it out ...
But on what level should i get Started with Cyclon ?
i dont have a clue
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
Blood magic is only 2 points away, is there any reason you dont get that? It allows me to drop BM off my links and be much stronger
"
GGZII wrote:
Blood magic is only 2 points away, is there any reason you dont get that? It allows me to drop BM off my links and be much stronger

That way you'd lose auras, which have much bigger benefits than what 1 extra damage gem can offer...
Enjoying this build a lot LNB. leveling was easy and maps have been smooth sailing.

Also agree with previous posters about Hezmana's Bloodlust as a solid alternative to Kaom's Primacy. I picked up a Hezmana's for a few chaos and later 5 linked it. The free blood magic it gives for your attacks makes it really easy to run this builds 5-6 link cyclone and leap slam setups.
"
Grim087 wrote:
Enjoying this build a lot LNB. leveling was easy and maps have been smooth sailing.

Also agree with previous posters about Hezmana's Bloodlust as a solid alternative to Kaom's Primacy. I picked up a Hezmana's for a few chaos and later 5 linked it. The free blood magic it gives for your attacks makes it really easy to run this builds 5-6 link cyclone and leap slam setups.

I'll make sure to look into it! =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
hey LNB! First, thank you for this build, i'm actually a new player and this is very helpful. :)

I actually dropped a Bronn's Lithe which provide some damages and movement speed but it's a Evasion body armor so i wanted to ask some questions:

1) Is Bronn's Lithe a good armor for a Cyclone build?
2) If it is, taking Iron Reflexes instead of Wrecking Ball is a good option ? (http://puu.sh/mgQCf/732244f5dd.jpg)

Last edited by 16ierre on Jan 2, 2016, 8:34:10 AM
"
hey LNB! First, thank you for this build, i'm actually a new player and this is very helpful. :)

I actually dropped a Bronn's Lithe which provide some damages and movement speed but it's a Evasion body armor so i wanted to ask some questions:

1) Is Bronn's Lithe a good armor for a Cyclone build?
2) If it is, taking Iron Reflexes instead of Wrecking Ball is a good option ? (http://puu.sh/mgQCf/732244f5dd.jpg)

My pleasure!

Bronn's is okay, especially with Iron Reflexes, however the better choice is simply to get an armour based chest piece instead =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello and sorry if the question have been already asked, is determination really better than something like Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice (this one doesnt seem to offer lot of dps though) or are you taking it just for the tankyness ?
Hi guys fans of Marauder Cyclone build, i have my too and want to share some info, so here it is my Marauder Cyclone
Times died 7
Lags, screen freeze, video card crushed, etc... :(
7 times dead capture

game missions all completed capture

(LvL 88 at this moment in Talisman League) and equipment;

The body armour was a gift from an ingame friend and the atziri's flask, the weapon i have crafted my self buying an normal item level 83+ Vaal Axe and rest of the equipment ingame buy with an help of ( poe.trade ) Not for the last mention the great info provided here by our thread host :) the one and only.. the great video on youtube and verry nice and detailed explanation ... theeee @LiftingNerdBro .. thank mate thanks alot, apreciate this ! xD

And for you all Happy new year and the RNG to be kind with you and IIR find, good luck all! xD

DPS Ingame Capture

Defence Ingame Capture
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jan 4, 2016, 12:23:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info