2.0.0h Patch Notes

So Ele Doryanis applies Leech or not? They just informed about phys Doryanis, that's why I ask.
"
coulombe123 wrote:
"
kekoyaso wrote:
GGG u becoming blizzard :S make rly interesting patch like Nemesis league times ! add new uniques new skills etc

So the free awekening expension with 15+ new skill 150+ new unique is not enough for you?

Stop trashing GGG please by saying they are becoming blizzard

"
XigTek wrote:
"
No summoner fix. lockstep fix unneeded since servers seem to have 0 issues here.

another useless patch

Useless to you, perhaps. But for many the servers are having issues.

Try to think of more than just yourself!

Thanks guys... This saved me from having to reply these idiots!
Loving the new changes lockstep brought. I am really enjoying a depth and quality to the game i have not seen before! Keep it coming GGG
"The Fracturing Nemesis Mod can no longer affect hidden monsters, as it could cause excessive ambushes."

One day to late for me :( Oh well, thanks for the hard work GGG, I haven't played the game this much since the closed beta days.
Fuck this game
Last edited by Torquebow on Jul 27, 2015, 8:38:41 AM
every skill gem should when ready to level up (tooltip) SHOW how the levelling affects the gem's stats. there is no reason that is not yet a thing. would save the player the time to check it in the wiki and be very valuable for new players
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0h
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.

Is this fixed for characters which have already had this bug (already clicked on the button, before the patch was commited, and could not join the PvP)?
Last edited by aryosgr on Jul 27, 2015, 10:06:49 AM
Thanks a LOT for making it possible to search maps by level again. That is really really helpful to me.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
You did something odd there GGG.
Since the latest patch the Blood Rage degen is getting increased when wielding Hyaon's Fury.
IGN: PragoPoacher
And what about missing unique boss Voidscream in Mines lvl 2 ?????
What are "excessive ambushes" ? Can someone at GGG define that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info