2.0.0h Patch Notes

Some good thinks would be:

- Maps stacking from same type.
- A visual for remaining
- Auto pickup craft materials...

"
Chris wrote:
Bug Fixes:
Fixed a bug where cancelling a PvP queue could sometimes prevent you from joining in the future.

Yeah, this happened to me yesterday.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 27, 2015, 4:25:55 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0h

When using item highlighting in the stash or guild stash, item level is now only considered if you use ilvl:x or itemlevel:x. This helps people who were trying to find maps by searching for the area level (but were finding ones that happened to have that item level too).

Thanks Based God
Last edited by Guillelmus on Jul 27, 2015, 4:26:29 AM
$10 for a colour change on flame totem and nothing else;/ Will have to wait for it to be on sale...
IGN - Endoplasm
and now there's no join pvp at greust's in standard anymore

I doubt that is the bug that was preventing me from ever getting in a ctf match anyway in the first place. It would help SO MUCH if the number of players in the queue would be displayed. like 1/6 (you), 2/6, 3/6 etc
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 27, 2015, 4:35:34 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed an issue where Statue Pedestals were causing players and monsters to get out of sync.
Can you guys please make it such that Statue Pedestals do not block air projectiles and line-of-sight for skills? I am finding fighting around these pedestals to be fairly annoying. Also, I can imagine that the sync issue might be related to the pedestals current blocking state. What is interesting is that the large Statue Pedestals do not block line-of-sight or air projectiles, only the normal sized ones. It is as if the normal sized pedestals still have invisible Statues on them after their Statues have animated.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Itchyboto wrote:
No Righteous Fire fix :(

There was a fix for RF in previous patch 2.0.0G, what do you need to be patched more ?
"
nheowitzki wrote:
instabuy for flame totem users (like me)

"
The Fracturing Nemesis Mod can no longer affect hidden monsters, as it could cause excessive ambushes.

ty alkaizer for your sacrifice

except monsters that killed him were not hidden. he just wasn't paying attention
Glad to know that GGG has taken the rather wise decision to treat Lockstep as a "Work-in-progress." While the initial release was a huge improvement and relief for a lot of us players, it was still far from perfect.

I know prior patches have also addressed some of the bandwidth issues: mostly it's less about overall capacity used, (as I'm measuring around 1-2KB/sec most of the time, an amount DIAL-UP could sustain) but rather its propensity for causing some weird issues like stutter and jittering. Each continued improvement, even small, is great to see.

If this keeps up, perhaps in a year PoE's network mode will be seen as the bar for which other games might be compared to.

"
Chris wrote:
  • When using item highlighting in the stash or guild stash, item level is now only considered if you use ilvl:x or itemlevel:x. This helps people who were trying to find maps by searching for the area level (but were finding ones that happened to have that item level too).

This is good as well; having those discrete iLvls on maps now could really make it confusing.

Still, it makes me wonder... Couldn't this be improved upon further with, say, a drop-down box next to the search query field? E.g, you select one of the following types of search:

• "Description contains..." (default: what's currently done)
  • Skill gem tag search ONLY
  • Itemlevel (iLvl)
  • Map/Gem level
  • Quality level
(The numerical fields could have some operators, namely > and <)

While writing out a search term may be easy enough to do... I know a lot of the newer players (read: everyone I know from outside PoE I've convinced to try the game, and then some) to the game have a hard time making heads or tails of the system. It's one of a lot of places where the game could be made a bit less opaque.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
excessive ambushes B-)
You have entered Ghetto.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info