2.0.0h Patch Notes

I'll test the map DC improvements when I'm back tonight. Really glad to hear about them, since I reached the 75-76 map tier recently and losing a map you spent chisels/alchs/chaos on and that was hard to find in the first place because of RNG was really frustrating, and it was happening to me more than once per PoE session.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Chris wrote:

[li]Further reduced the bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client. This should lessen stuttering in Lockstep mode and will help prevent disconnections due to too much data being sent.[/li]

Yay, Lockstep stuttered too much to be considered good for me(high latency) and I really want to see it as useful, even with improvements to desync on predictive can sometimes make you cyclone anywhere but where the mob is. (An archer who's standing on the other side of a rock you thought you went around.)
IGN: Lil_Crimson
take my money!

:P
Thank you based Jesus Chris for lowering the client bandwidth once again. I noticed even predictive mode got worse after the awakening. I'm hoping it gets back to the previous levels because I can't really use lockstep.
"
nheowitzki wrote:
instabuy for flame totem users (like me)

"
The Fracturing Nemesis Mod can no longer affect hidden monsters, as it could cause excessive ambushes.

ty alkaizer for your sacrifice

Alkaizer's death didn't have anything to do with hidden mobs.
Any shadow/undocumented changes in this Patch? Getting crashes and disconnects like every 10 minutes since the patch.
I would love a flame totem micro transaction to look similar to this picture be slightly larger than it is by default and to have a nice pink/purple or even rainbow flame when it fires at my enemy's :D

why download fail ??
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
"
Chris wrote:

• When using item highlighting in the stash or guild stash, item level is now only considered if you use ilvl:x or itemlevel:x. This helps people who were trying to find maps by searching for the area level (but were finding ones that happened to have that item level too).

Thank you very much! I was about to create a macro for "map level: 73". Glad GGG supports my lazy ass! :)
Perception is reality.
Good stuff, especially lockstep. Flame totem mtx very welcome. Also, can't wait for 2.0.1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info