Why was Zana lvl 8 daily mission base changed from lvl76 to lvl74?

I dont even do the dailys anymore. I dont understand why it was so hard to keep one

good thing abaout Zana. to get to level 8 was hard work. And now when the highest levels

of maps are 82, they lower zana, when its not even a high level map anymore.

I wouldn't even really call this a nerf. It is a huge hit to QoL and makes the Zana daily almost pointless. No lifers will get their high level maps and Zana exp anyway, it truly only hurts casual players. Was this change really necessary GGG?
You can still get lvl 77 maps in Zana anyway. It sux compared to before but with the map acquisition difficulties she is the only game in town so to speak. :(

This is sad but true. If there is one thing that really got messed up w/2.0 it is this.
Censored.
Yes... and today the last straw that broke the camel's back. I've gotten from her (she's lvl8) map 68. Just great :/
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
instead of higher levels i would prefer if the maps actually had 1 of the zana map mods.
as this would instead give "free" access to higher maps give something else that is still interesting and worth running.
I did the daily last night. This is really an embarrassment to the whole system. It was a 75 map, mission was find the map item. Can you guess what level the map that was found was?

Two guesses and first two don't count LOL

Time waster and ridiculous.
Censored.
"
morbo wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
I thought they changed it because of baddies complaining about impossible missions?

No, it's just a part of a wider effort to make mapping a lot more expensive.

* nerf Zana
* nerf +2 map drops
* rogue exiles don't drop maps anymore
* beyond mobs don't drop maps anymore (at least I havent seen any)
* nerf cartoboxes (third or fourth time now)
* a global nerf to map drops across the board

add all the nerfs together and you get a synergized shitty endgame, for everyone who is not a professional 24/7 trade-party basement-dwellin' streamer

+1

Zana's been effectively nerfed ~4 map levels. She used to give 77 maps when 78 was the max, now she only gives a maximum of 75 while the minimum map level has increased by 2. Tabulating ~90 lvl8 zana runs after 2.0 gave the following:

lvl 73: 32%
lvl 74: 40%
lvl 75: 21%
Untainted Paradise: 3%
Other unique map: 3%

There was only 1 lvl 77 map drop (from one of the 19 lvl 75 dailies). Prior to 2.0, I used to log on to do the 76 or 77 map from Zana, now it seems rather pointless.

The funniest sh1t about all these posts lately is:

"It was all talked about before even Awakening launched, i can spam 10 pages back on my posts history to see that EVERYTHING mentioned now was already pointed out to GGG",

and here is the best part:

THEY did nothing :D...

ps. Thank you so much GGG for proving me right once again.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Aug 4, 2015, 4:20:12 PM
This change is really bad.
it's simple. GGG does not want you to have fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info