Why was Zana lvl 8 daily mission base changed from lvl76 to lvl74?

So it would be real nice to get a comment from someone at GGG about this change, maybe just revert this for standard if you want the temp leagues to take longer
It'd be nice to get a comment from GGG on ANYTHING map-related, since folks everywhere are complaining about it.

I have a feeling they are working on this. The threads are piling up and this is exactly the kind of complaining GGG would be very, very unwise to ignore. This particular problem - a lack of endgame - will drive players away more than any balance changes. My hunch is map drops will be buffed in some way, but only if we keep reminding them of this problem!
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
demon9675 wrote:
It'd be nice to get a comment from GGG on ANYTHING map-related, since folks everywhere are complaining about it.

I have a feeling they are working on this. The threads are piling up and this is exactly the kind of complaining GGG would be very, very unwise to ignore. This particular problem - a lack of endgame - will drive players away more than any balance changes. My hunch is map drops will be buffed in some way, but only if we keep reminding them of this problem!

Couldn't agree more. I keep wondering if anyone at GGG actually plays the game or if any of them has been much above level 80, and do they honestly feel like it's currently a fun game.

Yea, ZANA is totally usless now, omfg how much i worked to get her to lvl 8. Im cant belive

how they Think a game is fun when Everything is gated.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
She's not totally useless. Experience might now suck but I got a shavs from her for 8c last week. First unique worth more than 10c from any master though after doing dailies every day for 5 months.

Whoa, whoa, whoooa, what hideout tileset is this?
I too am disappointed with this change. I do NOT complain about a lot of stuff, but I have done dailies assiduously with special affection for Zana because you could and did get higher level maps for free to build up your collection. And now, because of this change, coupled with the lower map drops in general, well, it really messes me up. The lower map drops and fewer map drops is bad enough, imo, but together: A toxic combination!

I think without doubt GGG should reinstate the higher levels for Zana.
Censored.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Elreon.

Aaah. The overall look seemed very unique from what I could see, I like it.
"
Cappabitch wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Elreon.

Aaah. The overall look seemed very unique from what I could see, I like it.

There HAS to be some MTX action going on there. :) Looks very cool.

And gratz on the shavs.

And back on OP, I'm starting to think (hope) this drop rate is temporary to try and get rid of the billions of chaos and chis orbs that must be out there. Hopefully when they have been squandered to a sufficient amount they will up the drop rate again.

(Doesn't explain why temp leagues are being punished as well though)
No, it doesn't. :(
Censored.
before the nerf, i cleared every zana daily map. now i just rush throu the map to finish the quest, because im 88 and the map is 72. wasted time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info